Chapter 1 : Have Mercy On The Muffin

Tw: Self Harm and speaking of suicide

BBH

Bad was enjoying Undertale happily, enjoying as his fans indulge in his escapades on Stream. People gave joking things about how characters were acting, beginning to call him VoiceActHalo or Actboyhalo after all this time of voice acting the characters he read out loud, their statements coming from childish to hilariously absurd. So going up and beyond, questioning his gentle lifestyle to the underground monsters.

He just got the ending he looked for people calling in pleasure of his capabilities. Bad gave bows to the stream about to finish off, feeling better than normal. His normal was catching negative comments but the stream was bully free today. Him being careful by putting it on sub only mode for chat. He knew it angered everyone but he trusted those who put money into him like that.

Bad had a truthful smile on his face until he got a gift sub message snapping that it could end now. Bad groaned, sounding childish as he said he wasn't ready to let them go. Many people find it adorable or just agreeing with the pleading adult. He had begun to calm down when someone began to attack by saying clingy and that he should let them go. Bad told them they could leave as they please. A solid hundred people left, and unfollowed Bad that night. At that moment haters who stayed when in a heated battle with his loyal fans. He didn't step in, until he himself couldn't bear it, ending the stream. He looked at the ground, then up to the door, knowing behind another door was a razor's blade, stained gently in Bad's blood.

Would they even care if I killed myself? Bad asked himself, declining knowing his friends would be so confused and heartbroken. He didn't say family cause they have always said they wanted their bisexual son dead, never taking it back as much as he tried. Skeppy would be the most confused and startled. Poor Skeppy would personally kill himself to ask him why he killed himself.

So he slipped away from the computer taking in his normal coping mechanism. He lifted his arm, covered in scars from the stream with Puffy. That one had left him quite fearful, then making himself focus on himself. Bad healed quickly and well, permanent scars never there for him. "Looks like I was wrong, it's not getting better for me." He sighed to himself aware that he had pushed so hard to stay positive, and ignore the negative that came his way. Today just wasn't one of those hopeful carefree days.

He heard his phone doing a notification while he put the first cut of the night, muttering that this was probably a more valid reason to unfollow them from nothing at all. He lifted it with his hand, blood getting on that one from the injury on it. Hey Bad? You okay? I saw you lost a lot of followers. Want to talk about it? Skeppy had texted him.

"No I don't." He muttered putting it down without even answering the questions. He wasn't in the mood to bother with caring friends. He continued his process, muttering about things. He wasn't going to raise that phone to see its reason for rapid rings for the world. That continued until he heard it ringing from a call.

No, why Skeppy, why are you so stubborn? he asked himself, picking it up. "Skeppy I'm not in the mood for anything with others but what's in my bathroom." He said flatly, did not have his usual tone that gave others happiness, or showed welcoming. He looked back down to see he had cut himself all over the arm from the stress of Skeppy's call. He quickly swapped hands so that he could continue cutting up an arm.

He hated hearing as Skeppy quickly fought back, demanding to know what was happening in his bathroom. He probably feared Bad was throwing up or he was sick and was hiding it. Though no one could possibly believe he was simply sick. He sounded fine, just not with his normal attitude. Bad denied, not telling him. Bad didn't lie like this, saying that he was on the toilet seemed hopeless now. "Bad tell me or I'll go figure it out myself!" Skeppy threatened. Bad quickly said no, begging him to let it go, but Skeppy was obviously not finished.

"THEN TELL MEEE BAD!" he snapped at him, Bad flinching, causing the cut to get off target, but not attacking his vein. "I-I'm sorry Skeppy." He said, beginning to cry. "No Bad stop! What did you do! Tell me please!" Skeppy pleaded with his curled up friend through the phone. "S-skeppy I can't. What if I just show you and we talk, in a week you come to do so." Bad told his offer. "Tomorrow!" Skeppy snapped. "Okay, but you can't yell at me." Bad told him. Skeppy agreed.

Bad felt slowly at ease, comforted with the knowledge he wouldn't be yelled at as he would try to explain his coping mechanism he held, still slitting his other arm, now covered in wounds and blood like the other. He decided he was done hurting himself and decided the best thing to do was a shower.