Chapter 7 : Star-Filled Kiss

BBH
OMG, SKEPPY KISSED BACK!! His lips ... feels good against mine. Bad's brain buzzed with excitement. He didn't know how he managed to even kiss Skeppy in the first place, or ask again if he was happy with the demonstration. He definitely wasn't expecting it to be returned. Bad didn't want to let go of this. He wasn't, no way in the world was he pulling away now. Skeppy hasn't pulled away, and he wasn't either. The kiss began gradually more passionate, Bad putting his hands on Skeppy's hips naturally as Skeppy did the same to his neck.

Here Bad was, sitting on the toilet, as Skeppy was crouched, then standing up to sit in Bad's lap. He was lighter than him. Only the muffin gods know how he felt so light. He felt a smile creep on the edge of Skeppy's mouth. Is he enjoying this, this much? He asked himself surprised. He didn't let this show at all, as most of his thoughts was on the delicate boy's lips, and his perfect waist he held.

The muffin head is passionately kissing me! He thought buzzing with excitement. He hated saying out loud his sexuality too many times. It would cause people to possibly hate him just for liking both genders equally.  Skeppy had already said that he was straight, simply informed. Wait, then why was Skeppy kissing him, and passionately. He hesitated in mind at it, taking in the lips on him, and the pressed in his lap before continuing thought. He knew how badly people shipped the two actually, most people who watched did. Aware of the flirting, inappropriate displays, specifically from male to male.

He then remembered that people probably wouldn't be happy, probably too focused on the DNF ship to want a working relationship finally out. Though people spoke happily and casually of Tubbo and Ranboo being canonically married in the Smp. Finding Ranboo's flirty displays 'UwU' worthy. He couldn't help but wonder what Ranboo said to Tubbo one stream when Ranboo couldn't be heard by the stream, causing Tubbo to be red, and tell him to stop multiple times.

Skeppy pulled away a sudden desire to not let go over powering him, pulling him back in. Skeppy was hesitant to continue the escapade. Soon enough Skeppy's arms were rewrapped around Bad's. The moment continued and Bad had no lingering thoughts off of it, focusing on the feeling he felt. They didn't put their tongue in each other's mouth, but it was deadly wanted by Bad, but didn't want to make Skeppy feel uncomfortable.

I can't breathe! His instincts screamed after minutes. He pulled away, heavy gasps from both of the two. He could still feel their heat being transferred as their stomachs were against each other two. He could hear Skeppy laugh at this, a slight chuckle escaping the lips that Bad just had his own pressed against two. Had Skeppy felt that that was electric, heat transferring, the most he has ever felt from someone? He asked himself, Did he feel how right it felt too? "So you weren't lying huh." Skeppy said his voice gentle and full of humor. "What you'd think I'd about being Bi?" Bad questioned him. The two laughed for me. "Well your mine now." Skeppy said his mind not cooperating with him as his eyes widened at his own words.

Mine now. He thought to himself liking the sound of him. "No love or host then for you either!" Bad told him remembering the short lived relationship it created. He hated the feeling in his chest from it. Hearing Skeppy was in it, and then after having someone else but him. Bad had been the first person he shot off. "Oh I won't." Skeppy breathed his voice cracking, red.

Okay guys listen! I like people with a good personality! He remembered stating to the stream, stressed about if he said he was bi flat out. Of course later on he definitely told them flat out about it. He had found Puffy's display of Discount Skeppy a little interesting but slowly got annoying.

Does Skeppy have a good personality? He asks himself wondering if it battled his earlier statement. He ammediatly knew he didn't, good guy for sure. Even took the dare of wearing a maid outfit he sent him. All of this made him want to keep Skeppy close to him forever, and never let him go, never.