Chapter 28: Free Kisses & Cuddles

Bad
Locked into an embrace, clingyness actually felt good. Bad was being held captive on his own couch as Skeppy had wrapped himself around him from behind. Bad actually found it adorable and finally felt fulfilled after years of feeling empty. As far as Bad cared, he could be stuck in that spot for the rest of his life. He bet Skeppy felt the same way, as he has Skeppy's chin on his shoulder, his eyes bouncing once every few minutes from the screen and what they were watching, to Bad's eyes with a happy and energetic expression. It's felt like this moment really was going on forever, but in a good way.

At the point the credits were going and Skeppy had full attention on Bad, his eyes sparkling in a way Bad didn't understand. "What?" Bad says laughing. "Oh uh nothing you wouldn't understand." Skeppy said looking away, and grabbing the remote and Bad quickly grabbing it and turning off the TV. Skeppy looks up at him, looking confused. Bad was determined to know what Skeppy was thinking. "Explain it then. We have all the time in the world." Bad says to him. "I'm not gonna say something you call 'muffiny'!" Skeppy says his cheeks getting red.

Instead of moving away from it like he'd usually he decided to push him. After all, they were trying this out to see if they'd actually like to be in a full out relationship or not before deciding to say anything to anyone, mainly about Skeppy's change in sexuality and their possible relationship. "Just say it. Isn't this what this is about. You got to tread those waters Skeppy." Bad says, signalling to the two of them. Skeppy looks down, thinks, then nods and looks up to him and answers, "Your just so sexy I can't help but look at you with love and admiration." Skeppy says his cheeks red.

Skeppy's words make Bad blush and go silent and look at the arms that were wrapped around his waist. He really did love Skeppy and the feel of his arms around him. "Your pretty great yourself." Bad says begining to rub one of Skeppy's hands. His eyes look up at a smiling but still blushing Skeppy who kissed his cheek and that made Bad laugh for no annicial reason. "So how does it feel to get free kisses and cuddles." Skeppy says seductively and playfully in a amusing way. Bad begins laughing at the statement and brings his eyes back on Skeppy's, now breathless about how great Skeppy looked if he looked properly.

"It's pretty great honestly." Bad says warmly, his voice soft without him really taking the time to ask why. It was just something he didn't really mind, it made the moment better. It made him sound sincere. Skeppy looked at Bad warmly and gave him another kiss on the cheek and this time instead of laughing, Bad melted from the moment. This whole thing felt so surreal. Bad had all that time thinking about his friend in a way he shouldn't of. He wasn't sure if it had been stupid to fall for someone he till lately never got to physically meet. It used to be a thought that felt stupid, but here he was, having Skeppy's arms wrapped around him. This probably was something his past self wouldn't believe.

Just talk to him a month ago and he'd look at him like he's crazy, and battle that Skeppy was straight. That he was just having feelings that never would be returned. "I love you." Skeppy says warmly making Bad's heart flutter and warm all at the same time. "I love you too and not as a friend." Bad says warmly, letting himself press into Skeppy lovingly.