Chapter 12 : Deals With Destiny

Just A Tad of Sexual Statements Realmed Around The Crafting Table Meme

Skeppy
Skeppy was in a good mood this morning, he was in a good mood because Bad was in a good mood today. He could hear his cheery attitude through the phone as he made breakfast for himself. It had been a week since his dream he had, where he sat on a blanket, in a field, listening to music. The dream was clear in his mind. He had woken to a forest, walked to the music, and sat down listening and enjoying the surroundings. Soon enough Bad had come, and the two enjoyed the environment peacefully together. Skeppy had liked it, the only thing bothering feeling he had was that he wished he had kissed him.

He had had a desire to kiss the hooded boy, him craving touch. Right now, all he was crazing was his large bowl of Lucky Charms and to have the conversation the two were having to last forever. It was talking about doing some building on the SMP and some pranks. They were thinking of what to build. The one thing was getting rid of the weird builds Foolish made, and to get rid of the bamboo. Then to do some actual pranks on Foolish. Bad though explained that he had done a few things to his stuff that was yelled at him about.

They decided that they were going to prank Puffy, and flood her house. The idea was so perfect, it made both of them laugh at the thought. The laughs soon downed down. "So what are you eating Skeppy?" Bad asked his loveable curiosity filling his voice. "A huge bowl of Lucky Charms." Skeppy told aware of the attack he was going to get. "WHAT!! THAT'S SO UNHEALTHY!!" Bad yelled like a parent worried for their child. The concern made Skeppy smile and snicker cheekily at that same time.

Skeppy enjoyed the way Bad behaved, so childish but like a parent all at the same time. This is what he enjoyed before having to discover what Bad felt about himself and did. He took a big spoon of it, wishing he could show Bad to tease him. "So when are we gonna go on." Skeppy mumbled with food in his mouth, able to speak well enough to be understood. He was trying to taunt Bad, tease him through the phone. "Eww, gross Skeppy. Swallow your food before talking." Bad said pretending to gag at the end of his sentence. Skeppy swallowed and laughed gently. He could imagine Bad rolling his eyes at him.

"But I think we go on at noon, and stream the prank, to get Puffy's reaction on video." Bad told him. "Sounds good!" Skeppy told with more food in his mouth. "Oh my goodness Skeppy. What did I just say." Bad said annoyed at his friend for going against what he said again. Skeppy couldn't help but laugh at this. "What's the big deal, it's just us." Skeppy said, "On a call, you don't even see it." Bad answered annoyed but simply, "Well I don't want to hear your food Skeppy." Rebelling against Bad, Skeppy began chewing with his mouth open, making smacking noises through his phone. "Gross Skeppy, stop or I'll end this call right now." Bad threatened sounding grossed out.

Skeppy laughed at this, "Bribe me Bad, bribe me." He had said this without food so he could so it loud and clear. There was a silence for a moment on the other end, as Skeppy's dog, came to their food bowl, eating what was put in it. He gave Rocco a few pets and then focused back on the call which Bad finally began to answer. "I'll stand on a Crafting Table for you if you eat properly." Bad said low and timid. Lately, Bad had discovered what the Crafting Table Meme was about and had stopped doing it simply for pleasure of being on it.

A smile swept across his face, his teeth begining to show at Bad's words. It was a perfect way to bribe Skeppy out of his disgusting display. "Oh will you?" Skeppy said his voice both teasing and seductive. "Off camera of course." Bad spoke quickly knowing his fans knew he understood it. Skeppy still smiled at this, "Very well Baldy. Very well."