Chapter 19 : Walmart Advice

BBH
Bad stood laughing as Skeppy ran off to get a few things as they walked through the store. It was the morning after their adventure at the park and it seemed everything was pretty good. Skeppy's presence had kept away the negative thoughts, and he was enjoying himself. He stood and saw someone standing watching as Skeppy ran off. The person came up to Bad with a look saying they had something to say. They stood next to Bad for a bit silently and then finally said something. "Your friend gives gay vibes." They told calmly. Bad shakes his head, "He's straight." Bad said. They began laughing dillariously.

Bad was confused why they were laughing. "No way is your friend Straight. He gotta be secretly Bi. Either your too blind to see it, or both of you are." They retorted. Bad looked at them very confused. They began walking away and Bad yelled out at them. "Wait what's your name!" He yelled. "Call me Muffinzneverfound." They said loudly as they walk away. Bad obviously could watch that wasn't their real name. They looked back at him. "Goodbye BadBoyHalo. Nice meeting you." They told waving and dissapering around the corner. Bad's eyes went wide with surprise.

Skeppy returned back and he had a smile on his face as he held and extreme amount of twinkies, ding dongs, zebra cakes, and Nutty Buddies. "Skeppy why do we need this many sweets?" Bad questions. "Snacks Bad." Skeppy retorted as putting them in the cart. "Skeppy you could get diabetes from all this!!" Bad yelled his concern through his voice. Skeppy smirked, "Why you don't eat them all at once.". Bad huffed and rolled his eyes, and continued telling him no more sugar. Of course Skeppy didn't listen and got a large amount of Skittles, M&Ms, Twizzlers, Peanut butter cups, and Hershey chocolate.

They went along to the dairy and OF COURSE Skeppy got a gallon of chocolate milk. "SKEPPY YOUR GOING TO GET DIABETES!!" Bad yelled louder. Skeppy rolled his eyes at Bad, "Will not." Bad snapped back and Skeppy returned it, "I won't cause your gonna help me have it all.". "I AM NOT GIVING MYSELF DIABETES!!" Bad yelled loudly his agitation in his voice. There was also a lot of concern in it. Skeppy frowned at him and continued walking. Bad annoyingly followed a sugar addict of a friend.

They went to the line and Skeppy's eyes went wide in a lightbulb moment. "You go on ahead. I'm going to get a surprise for later." Skeppy told racing off. "Better not be more sugar!!" Bad yelled out at him. Skeppy gave a thumbs up as he disappeared out of sight. Bad rolled his eyes and bought everything that ended up to $150. Bad groaned at the expense Skeppy was putting on him, though he gained so much money from being a YouTuber and a Streamer. Bad walked out and once again the person from earlier was around him as Skeppy was racing to him. "BI VIBES!!" they yelled out obviously coming from earlier. Skeppy slowed down and looked confused. "What was that about?" Skeppy asked with much confusion in his expression.

Bad shrugged and filled up the back of his car with everything and he looked at Skeppy and his bag when he went to the Driver's seat. "So what's in the bag?" He asked. "It's a surprise Bad." He said snickering. "Better not be sugar." Bad told him. "Oh it's not." Skeppy told him snickering again. Bad gave him a look of pure confusion and concern. He has bad vibes about what was in that bag.