Chapter 21 : Be A Good Doggie

BBH
Bad looked at the cup George held in his face saying that he might as well give up now. Bad hated to say that George won this battle. There might of been said, this is when he drinks, that was a lie. He actually looked into the eyes of George, looked away and spoke. "If we were a thing. We'd switch." Bad said with everyone looking at him disbelieving his words. George though suprised, soon smirked and put down the cup calmly. He seemed happy with that answer. "This is definitely getting scary." Sapnap stated looking terrified. He seemed to be thinking about what could be thrown at him. Bad was pretty sure he wasn't going to expect the upcoming events.

There was a knock on the door and Bad smiled happily at the person who was there. He leaped up to his feet and went and got the door. There stood Karl who held a small suitcase. "This better be worth it cause I didn't drive all the way from North Carolina for nothing." Karl told Bad looking at him in the eyes. "Well hi!" Bad said ignoring the choice of words he started with. "Karl?!" Bad heard Sapnap's suprised voice from the living room. Karl followed Bad to his living room and Dream and George was a bit surprised but welcomed him. "So this is who you called yesterday!" Skeppy said realization hitting him. Bad smiled at his friend while a mischievous spark lit up in Skeppy's eyes, along with Dream and George's.

Karl sat down happily next to Sapnap and the group began talking about anything they wish. Karl began a conversation about his drive with Sapnap. The dares were kept peacefully stupid. There was nothing to turn down besides having to humiliate yourself which wasn't going to be feared upon. The group have seen each other do a lot of funny and stupid stuff already so this was fine. One was mainly a torture for everyone as Skeppy had made Dream put on the most annoying noise he knows on full volume which was a bad idea actually. They had all screamed at Skeppy who was dying of laughter as they yelled, them all yelling at Dream at the same time to end it. 

George even made a tease on Dream, "Go be like a good dog and fetch something with your teeth for me.". Dream grinned and walked away holding something in his mouth that was George's phone that he had left in the kitchen. Sapnap had began laughing and George yelled, snatching the phone and Dream playfully licked George. "Ewww gross!!" George yelled as Dream licked again with a amused look in his eyes. George pushed him away and Dream made a fake heartbroken look and whined. "Ahh stop it already!! You have affective puppy dog eyes!!" George screamed. Dream continued the look to George and George demanded to know what he wanted. "Let me hold your phone Gogy~" Dream said whiny. George groaned and gave him his phone. Dream smiled and happily sat down with George looking very annoyed.

The game continued to the point that Karl had fallen asleep on Sapnap, probably worn out from his drive. George of course had to make fun of him, "Awwww Sapnap has a Karl to cuddle with~". "Oh hush you're the one with a dog who has your phone cause he looked too cute." Sapnap snapped at George as George's phone began ringing. George looked at Dream who was getting a mischievous grin. Dream looked at George as he answered his phone. "Who is this?" Dream asks. There was noise from the other side. "Oh no I'm George's friend. I stole his phone from him. Do you have to tell him or can I tell him for you?"  Dream informed sounding professional even. "Alright thank you for the information." Dream told calmly. There was now a excitement covering his face. "What?" George snapped. "Your flight is delayed cause of future weather conditions!! You get to stay another day!!" Dream yelled with glee. Sapnap smiled as well, his eyes sparkling. Bad clasped his hands, "That sounds great!! I hope you guys take advantage of it!"

About an hour passed and Sapnap definitely wasn't sober and neither was George. Sapnap turned to Skeppy with a mischievous expression, "Truth or Dare Skeppy~". "Dare and what's with the look and the tone?" Skeppy questioned slightly laughing. "I dare you.. to kiss Bad~" Sapnap said smirking with shock sweeping over Skeppy's face and Bad going stiff. Please let Skeppy skip.