Chapter 15 : The Prince's Entrance

BBH
Bad was racing around his house. Everything must be perfect, everything must be perfect for my Skeppy. He told himself as he double checked everything. He wore his new merch. He loved the adorable look of it, something he couldn't get over.

(Adorable Am I right? Mine literally just came and I love it

(Adorable Am I right? Mine literally just came and I love it.)

He was so busy trying to perfect everything he forget to even get himself something to eat. All his mind was thinking was how he looked and how his home looked like. It usually is very clean but he was desperate to make it spotless. Some people say he's a perfectionist but he didn't feel that way. Once satisfied he checked his hair for the millionth time, moving it around a bit, then smiling once again at the look. He jumped up when he heard the sound of a knock on his door. He raced to it, almost tripping on the mat at the door, then opening it once standing up straight. He had the biggest smile on his face when he saw Skeppy. "SKEPPY!!" He chirped his voice filled with excitement. "Bad!" Skeppy said dropping his stuff and giving Bad a tight hug. The two began laughing for no apparent reason.

The stayed at the door way enjoying each other's presence while laughing and smiling, them saying nothing at all. This was how Bad had wanted their first meet to be like, not with Bad covered in cuts he created. Bad finally pulled away, too excited to get Skeppy comfortable. "Come on!" Bad chirped his mood raised by his friend. Skeppy chuckled and grabbed his stuff. They entered and Skeppy gaped at it, "It's spotless beyond spotless!!". Bad chuckled at him and his cleaned it looked to him. To Bad, it looked ready for visitors, presentable.

He first showed him upstairs to his guest room. He opened it showing the blue covered room. He had took hours upon hours choosing every bit for it, perfecting it. Their on his wall stood a few of things YouTube sent him. On the dresser layed a cup, one that Skeppy had sent him. Bad had been using the first one Skeppy sent and decided the second one was a good decoration. It had been in his room, now transferred to this one. Bad had even put a few merch hoodies in the closet. Their was one of Skeppy's and one of Bad's. The one of Bad's was his new one in white. He has put one of a muffin with both of them in it in white from Skeppy's merch shop in their as well.

(So cute TwT)

(So cute TwT)

Skeppy peeped in the closet smiling. Bad just realized Skeppy was wearing a simple blue hoodie which is expected from him. He wore blue hoodies a lot. Bad just as well usually wore black hoodies or shirts but he also enjoyed wearing his and Skeppy's merch. Skeppy had surprisingly adjusted to Florida heat, able to wear hoodies in the heat. Bad had been able to since he lived there his whole life, much like Dream. Skeppy put his stuff down, smiled at the room and looked at Bad.

"Could we get icecream?" Skeppy asked childishly. Bad grinned at Skeppy and his need for a cold treat. "Sure why not! I know just the place." He chirped leading Skeppy downstairs. The tour was going to have to wait. "I have to wait?" Skeppy whined. Bad rolled his eyes, "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was housing a princess." Bad teased. "Prince to be exact." Skeppy corrected with a grin on his face. Bad rolled his eyes at Skeppy. It didn't matter if Skeppy was being like this. Bad really did like the idea of blueberry, vanilla bean swirl. The place they were going to just had the most amazing icecream in all of Florida.