Chapter 14 : The Message

Tiny NSFW : Sexual Stances, Sexual word choice, sex (All in Minecraft btw)

Skeppy

Skeppy sent the link to it and Bad pulled it up. He now was terrified. He had realized after the call this morning how much he liked Bad. Now here he had given a Twitter Message saying, 'When you realize you like like your friend after you have your first kiss.' This was terrible especially since Bad was streaming. He was nervous because he didn't want to seem weird or for the stream to catch on. "Pfft imagine." Bad said making him relax. "Y-yeah." He said with a uncomfortable laugh. The two finished the house and found a hiding spot and crouched. The waited and soon Puffy came like she said she would.

They could see her pause and then get closer, opening the door to see water pour out on the path. She turned to the chest and the two began laughing hard as she began struggling to clean up the mess they created. That was the focus. The laughing and the struggle of Puffy. They crawled away talking about Puffy's reaction. They soon ended the stream and Skeppy was once again nervous. "Skeppy what was that Twitter thing about?" Bad asked innocently. "Oh I was just scrolling and found it." He said. At least that's true. Bad then spoke up again. "Skeppy you commented on it saying 'Yeah that relates'" Bad restated his comment. He stiffened, he hadn't realized Bad would look at the comments. He didn't respond cause he was trying to figure out how to say this without it being world. So he decided not to respond. "Just got on a crafting table Bad." He said flatly trying to ignore the question.

Bad then got on it and paused as he realized Skeppy was looking through chests. "Skeppy you aren't watching." He whined with concern in his voice. He chuckled nervously, "Oh sorry Bad." Bad happily jumped and crouched on it catching eye contact with Skeppy ever so often. Skeppy was getting red and was battling if he should get closer or on it. His mind was combatting itself. "Are you seriously just gonna watch?!" Bad snapped sounding annoyed. Skeppy froze, looking at his screen with wide eyes. He silently got closer unsure who was top and who was bottom. If he wanted to be shove his imaginary dick in Skeppy's mouth or be fucked in game. He slowly got closer and paused a block away.

Bad seemed disappointed with the distance. "Skeppy your the one that asked for this." Bad stated annoyed. Skeppy looked down from his screen. He was truly embarrassed. "I guess my mind wasn't as dirty as it was earlier." He told slightly laughing. "Skeppy you'd make it so I got you to stop without doing something." Bad said confused. He was still battling, he didn't want to think Bad had power over him. "Fine." He said coming up to it a bit, "How you want this." He asked circling the table. "However you want to." Bad said calmly like this wasn't what it was. Skeppy thought for a moment leaping up behind Bad, twerking by look if Bad wasn't there.

He personally could imagine shoving his dick in Bad's ass. (What a dirty mind he has) They continued this till Bad complained he wanted to do something else, leaping down. Skeppy chuckled at him and his desperation for a different activity. They got off Minecraft and played some Genshin, messing around and trying to attack characters that wasn't made to. He wanted to see Bad now. "Hey can I visit you like, this weekend?" Skeppy asked. "Mhm it's not like you haven't. Just in secret." Bad told. They agreed a time and Skeppy smiled. It was going to be a fun weekend.