Chapter 25 : My BFF's Sexuality Crisis

(Got Writerz Block, Muffinz Helped)

Bad
Bad was streaming with Skeppy and Skeppy was yelling at Bad about how that was stupid drawing. "Badd come onn you can do better than that!" Skeppy snapped. Bad looked at the title uncomfortable with the topic, Skephalo. Bad had simply written Skephalo across it and didn't want to do more than that. "You aren't gonna make me change it." Bad said flatly. "Change it please Bad" a donation spoke from someone called george_was_takennn. "Thank you for the donation and no." Bad said ignoring the large flurry of pleads and arguments. With Skeppy beside him, the chat really had no affect.

He looked at a message from one of his new moderators, the name of OminouslyCrowned. 'Hey chat, it would be much appreciated if you didn't get on Bad about this so harshly and move on.'. Many of the older moderators agreed as well, saying something playful to Bad but not pushing. This similar battle and playful displays continued for a while. Soon enough Bad came to the final decision of the final seconds to leave it as simply the words, not wanting to be attacked for some of the viewers that were homophobic and would attack him about it quickly without question.

Bad grabbed a muffin from the basket he made earlier and began eating one, spinning in his chair twice to distract himself from the screen for a few seconds. The smooth taste of the coconut milk and coconut bits in the life of a muffin. It had been something he had tried out, and it went suprisingly well. Skeppy looked at the screen and then Bad and gave a smirk of mischievousness. Bad looked at him with a warning to not do anything stupid. Instead, Skeppy like usual, did the exact opposite.

"Bad you know coconuts yeah?" Skeppy asked. Bad nods while eating, confused where this is going. "And they have milk inside of meat." Skeppy added, smirking. Not understanding it at all, Bad questioned him. "And what do people call a guys thing?" Skeppy questioned again and that was enough click to know where this is going. "SKEPPY YOU KNOW BETTER. NO MUFFINY JOKES!" Bad screeched at his friend who was already laughing and chat already caught on to what's going on. Chat was laughing and Bad was yelling at Skeppy who had actually fallen out of his chair dying of laughter. Why is this muffinhead like this? He questioned himself angrily.

The chat started continuing on with the joke Skeppy made and Bad was done. He quickly ended, saying quick goodbyes to everyone and spun his chair around to face Skeppy angrily who was still on the ground dying of laughter. "SKEPPY!" Bad snapped at his friend who quickly shot back up to look at Bad. There was a very long pause that was filled with tension on the matter. Bad was waiting for Skeppy to say something along the lines of, 'I'm sorry' 'Won't happen again.' and other simples quick statements to ease someone's mind.

Skeppy had no intentions to ease Bad's mind, at least didn't attempt. Skeppy though seemed to of had no control of his words that slipped out of his mouth, "Bad, do I seem straight?". The question hung in the air for minutes at a time, the amount time it would take to get water, was at least half the amount of time being taken to just sit there in silence. There was complete silence between the two and for minutes at a time. "Cause I'm starting to question my sexuality Bad." Skeppy added on making the situation clear.

Skeppy was having a sexuality crisis.