Chapter 9 : A Battle In The Mind

TW : Slight Self Harm and Speak of Suicide and Self Harm, Panic Attack

BBH
The sun was admirable the next day. Yesterday had been a lot but the most important thing is he had a friend on his side. He had someone to talk to about his problems. He couldn't help but laugh at the thought, that he had a person. He ate and decided to give everyone a steam. He gave them a stream of Bed Wars. His mind bubbled happily when everyone apologized about last time and was having kind greetings. A clear sign everyone had learned to be better.

He began and that is when the person came on, 'I still hate your stuff' was typed in chat. He paused for a moment, a sense of dread striking him. Many people began an extreme of hate towards this person. Was his stuff really needing to be better. The person continued about it even with all the people defending him. 'Listen, you don't do a lot in YouTube, and you try to cover it with bubbly streams and personality that is energetic. But your actually a lazy bitch' Something dropped inside of him at that word, him stuttering 'language' People went into to chaos and he fell of a ledge from a battle in game, him aware their bed was gone.

He ammediatly had thoughts of motivation by the razor, him quickly texting Skeppy and informing chat he would bring Skeppy. Most people chirped in excitement in the return of his friend. 'Yeah cover it up with the chaos you two create, I'm leaving.' The person spoke at the words of Skeppy. He was breathing hard, muting himself to take a breather, texting Skeppy what happened.

okay pwease breathe bad ill join in your game of bed wars Skeppy's text read. He chuckled at the lack of capitulation and misspelling. Thank You Skeppy he texted back. Skeppy joined into the team speak as they began playing. Everyone being cheerful about the game, happy to see the two playing again. 'Ugh, you two are so annoying, can't stand it!! Going to watch Philza's stream.' Someone in the chat told, more people kindly told to leave to Philza's stream, his heart falling that some people rather Philza than him.

"Bad!" He heard Skeppy's voice interrupt his thoughts. "Oh yeah sorry." Bad told. "Bad they just destroyed our bed! What are we gonna do!?" Skeppy yelled sounding stressed. Bad watched his stream as they pointed their is nothing to do. He looked at the ledge of the island. Skeppy seemed to catch on, "Bad don't do it! We still have a chance!" Skeppy said, his voice high pitched. "We really don't Skeppy. They'll come for us, to kill us either way." Bad told him. Skeppy screamed as Bad jumped off the edge.

People we're suprised at the action. 'Why do I feel like Bad is actually suicidal' a chat message stated. This was a true statement. Skeppy began yelling at him, his mind zoning out from the words of agitation and confusion his friend gave. Some people were pleased to be heard by Bad. This made him feel he could kill himself and some people would be happy. He could hear that Skeppy covered his face for a moment. "Bad why do you have to listen to your chat. If they told you to jump off a bridge would you?" Skeppy asked sounding saddened.

He paused for a moment, "Bad?". "I wouldn't do that, that's stupid. Besides they would never say that." Bad told loudly trying to make himself believe his words. Many people agreed they wouldn't say such things but there was a few people that said that it might be good to jump off a bridge, that they heard suicide is fun. 'I was thinking of killing myself tomorrow! Won't you do it too Bad!' someone told as they gifted some subs. Many people went chaotic at those words, some saying of calling the Suicide Prevention Number on the person.

Bad almost wanted to actually do so. "Noone is killing themselves." Skeppy stated. Bad began scratching at himself so he felt better, as the sense to keep him from grabbing something to harm himself worse than this. Him slightly cutting himself with his nails, stopping cause he felt relieved.

Skeppy began choosing to speak of ending and Raiding Philza, Bad doing so them staying on the call. "Bad breathe okay. That just went badly okay? Don't grab the razor, please don't." Skeppy pleaded. "I didn't, I won't, but I'm tempted." Bad told him. "Okay Bad, just talk it out. Even cry, I'm here for you." Skeppy told.

Bad went silent for a few moments, and began laughing crazily. "Skeppy maybe people would be happier if I was dead!" Bad said through laughing. "Bad no, no. Think about your friends, your family, me" Skeppy told. "My family doesn't care or like me!! They think I'm a freak Skeppy!!" Bad yelled and laughed continually. He began crying, sobbing in his hands.

"Okay well I care okay. I don't know why they think your a freak but your not." Skeppy told him. "I'm Bisexual Skeppy remember!! I'm weird! I'm supposed to to only like girls!!" Bad yelled at him, through tears. "Bad you can like whoever! It shouldn't make a difference! So please stop crying like this, okay." Skeppy yelled at him. "Skeppy, I don't get it. Why do you care about me. I have so many problems.I can't even go through a day without thinking of how much better the world will be without me." Bad questioned. "Bad, your amazing. Your so caring and understanding! Your god damn attractive! You make me feel more loved than anyone in my family or friend group or than any relationship I've been in! Your problems can always go away, can be fixed. Somethings aren't even bad! Some things that you feel are wrong are just human Bad!" Skeppy told.

The two went silent, and Bad simply said okay and the call ended. He sat there for a moment deciding he was tired, so that's what he did, sleep.