Chapter 4 : Final Decision

TW: Speak of Self Harm and unhealthy habits. And slight speak of suicide.

Skeppy
This was unnatural, unbelievable to see. That Bad for so long, had been hurting himself, using a blade made for shaving to cause cuts to cope with the hateful words in chat at times. Skeppy had seen the hateful words himself, ignoring it cause most people stand happily enjoying it, not a negative comment to say about them in their lifetime. Skeppy had watched through the Twitch streaming, seeing what the chat had said, the battle had been created in a matter of seconds.

He could see Bad's sadness then and see Bad's desperate want for this. He quickly remembered the talk with Dream and George. George had said something about it not being too bad, only on the arms. He didn't want to ask on top of Bad but it was necessary. "Bad, final question and no, I was demanding you to give me that razor." He said looking at his pinned down friend. He began to question the position but was too desperate to aid Bad to care a wink about it. Bad looked at him, uncomfortable and red, but nodded. "Where have you cut yourself so far?" Skeppy asked the million dollar question.

"Skeppy, don't make me answer that." Bad pleaded. "Answer me it Bad" Skeppy demanded at once. "Okay okay, only my arms I swear." Bad told him. Skeppy was eased by that. "And that is as far as you're going." He said, putting his hand out for the razor. Bad looked at him, seeming determined to keep the tool to his pain. Skeppy eyed Bad, giving a look that said to listen. Bad shook his head, his eyes showing his stubbornness. Skeppy knew both if they were highly stubborn but these things left Skeppy to obey and agree to terms.

All you need to know is to be open minded. Dream echoed in his head. Skeppy got off Bad and sat down, Bad joining in quietly. "I-I'm sorry Skeppy. I'm sorry." Bad whimpered, beginning to cry, tears falling from his friends eyes. Skeppy was stunned by this display. "I'm sorry I just can't stop doing this to myself. I'm sorry I'm disappointing you." Bad continued. Skeppy quickly got closer to Bad in a hug, "Hey hey hey, breathe Bad, I'm not mad at you okay. I promise you that." Skeppy told him comforting the crying adult. An inch taller than him in real life and five years older than him and Bad at the moment almost seemed tiny against him.

"How about this. You cope differently Bad okay. You talk to me okay about this. Whenever the chat or anything brings you down. Talk to me. Don't hurt yourself." Skeppy told him, giving the idea that seemed to cause Bad to calm down. "Okay Geppy." Bad says using the nickname he's been using lately. Skeppy stiffens as Bad digs his face into Skeppy's chest. Skeppy let him, trying to push away his redness but it wouldn't. It seemed that Skeppy was stuck with his cheeks red and Bad's face in his chest.

Skeppy began to question his own way of coping. To cry and hit walls and throw things and yell off screen and away from the ears of his viewers and friends. At least it wasn't as bad as Bad's way. At least Skeppy wasn't suicidal. Was Bad suicidal even? He decided to ask him. "Daryll, do you... have suicidal thoughts ever?" He gently asked. Bad was quiet for a moment. "Yeah, once in a while, but I stop myself." Bad tells him. Though discomforted with the thought the idea had come but eased by the fact Bad holds back that temptation Skeppy nods and stays silent, and begins messing with Bad's hair. Letting it ease Bad into an odd positioned sleep.