Chapter 13 : Puffy Wave

BBH
They had got on, Bad excited to flood his friend's house. He put a chest down with sponges for Puffy, not wanting to do any permanent damage. He wanted Puffy to look at it, be surprised, and then relieved and laugh about it. He was in a good mood like that. He thought so positively type of days that he could even flirt, and say things like he's amazing and better than anyone. That's how he felt when he wasn't looking badly on himself. A week from the dream, and a little more than Skeppy helping him with his issues.

Bad had felt so much better after that dream, nothing able to tear him down. Skeppy had caught it quickly, able to return to his teasing self. They talked as they filled the house slowly with buckets of water. "Am I filling your bucket Bad." Skeppy flirted. "I'm pretty sure your draining it." Bad joked, "See watch." He poured a bucket of water, tossing it at Skeppy, who filled it. A smile creeped on his face. "I think you just proved my point." Skeppy points. "Oh did I?" Bad said with a fake surprised tone, "Huh, I guess I did." He heard a smile creep across Skeppy's face at the words of agreement.

Bad was completely ignoring the chat flying by, only giving recongiction to the things that he got notifications for, all of them positive today. Today was just a good day for everyone. "Hey Bad, I just wanted to say your voice always makes me smile, hope you and Skeppy are having a good day." A gifting person told, their statement going through as a robotic female voice. Bad thanked the person stating they very much were having a good day. Skeppy turned to Bad in game. "Bad do you like my voice?" Skeppy asked in a childish tone. Bad smiled at Skeppy's childish question.

"What type of question is that, of course I do." Bad told his friend hoping that would make him feel better. Skeppy seemed quite happy and returned his attention on the water he poured. Bad gave a light chuckle and returned to his duty as well. They were in silence for a few minutes, finding comfort just in each other's presence. The silence was then stopped by Skeppy snorting. "What's so funny Skeppy?" Bad asked him. "Nothing nothing, just a funny Twitter comment." Skeppy told him dismissively. "Can I see?" Bad asked him curious about what Skeppy had. What could something so funny that makes Skeppy snort on stream was Bad's only wondering thought. "You won't get it." Skeppy told him.

Bad tilted his head in confusion at his friend, slightly seeing his chat become a flurry of questions for Skeppy and his Twitter comment. "Explain it to me Skeppy." Bad told him hopeful. There's was a long pause before he got an answer. "No no no you'll think I'm weird for finding it funny." Skeppy battles, shaking his head aggressively. "I won't."Bad retaliated. There was still silence between them as Skeppy seemed to figure out what to do.

There was a long, drawn out sigh from Skeppy. "Alright, I'll tell you."