Chapter 17 : Warming Sunshine and Melting Smiles

BBH
Bad was planning on taking them to the park. It was a nice day and Bad was very aware Skeppy hadn't been on this side of Florida and that meant this park would be new. Bad had loved going to this park when he was little. It was a solid half an hour drive but Skeppy was soaked back into the music Bad was playing, not aware of the direction they were going. The time felt only life a few minutes untill there they were parking in front of the hilly spot with a playground a slight down the path. There were plenty of trees along the path, and the path continued in a round about around it as Bad remembers.

Skeppy raised his eyes up to the area in front of them, looking very confused. "Why did we stop here?" He asked confused as he slowly took off his seatbelt. "I wanted to take you to the park. I spent a lot of time out here when I was little. You know." Bad stated to Skeppy. Skeppy nodded slowly, a grin crossing his face. Skeppy tagged Bad, chirping the word, and racing off with a huge grin on his face. "HEY!!" Bad yelled with playfulness. He quickly took off his seatbelt and chased after his friend, locking the car as he ran after him.

He could hear Skeppy laughing ahead of him. Bad was racing at the speed he could manage, but Skeppy obviously was more built for this. Soon enough though Bad caught up enough to lunge at his friend, bringing both of them to the ground. The two were dying of laughter before they could realize their position. Bad was the one to notice, blushing at the idea of having Skeppy under him as his friend continued to die of laughter, trying to catch his breathe before opening his eyes to see it. Bad though quickly slipped off of him before he could, fearing it would get awkward. Skeppy sat up with a huge smile on his face. The smile of when you were doing something that would hold in you memory, and smile back at the thought of it.

The two held eye contact for a few moments, savoring each other's presence. The cool breeze and warm sun making everything feel comforting. The look at Skeppy's face showed, happiness, fondness, and pleasure. Bad was swelling with warmth as Skeppy kept looking deep in his green eyes with his magnificent brown ones. Skeppy's brown ones, shined from the sun and his happiness. His eyes color warm but a slightly paler brown. His dark rich brown hair, shining and swishing. His hair was always so poofy, it made Bad curious how someone's hair could be. Skeppy's skin tone slightly tanner, a more brownish, but only a slight difference. The best part about Skeppy's skin is how perfect it looked, and how soft he bet it was. He was pretty sure it was from his experience of cuddles and lavished affection shown that one day.

The question was if Skeppy actually liked it, cause Skeppy was straight. That's what he's said to his fans, that he was straight. No matter who it was, Skeppy said straight. He probably didn't like him like that. Though what the kiss about then? Bad remembered the passion. The passion. No straight guy could kiss someone so passionately, that's not how it works. To be passionate, you must like it, and to like it, meant Skeppy wasn't straight. Bad was battling himself now worried he shouldn't of brought him out here.

Bad felt trapped in the gaze of his friend. Bad felt like dying, cause he wanted to look away before he made it anymore. Though looking at each other was so powerful. "I love you Skeppy." He said unsure if he had meant that romantically or platonically. Skeppy though, his eyes looked away, repeating the statement. The lock of eye contact was missed but it was fine. No matter, Skeppy smiled at their surroundings, making Bad feel like he could melt right then and there. His smile was bright, warm, and showed so much in it. Bad loved Skeppy's smile. It was truly perfect, and there was no escape from that.