Chapter 3 : Secret Purpose

TW : Speak of self harm, small amounts of self harm, and speak of suicide.

BBH
                Bad finished showering, bandaging his wounded arms. How would he explain this to Skeppy? Skeppy will be heartbroken by this at the moment he sees what he's doing to himself. He began fidgeting like any good human would, fearing the worst to come to him. The sense of dread and hate on himself. It's enough to make Bad put a gun to his head. Bad jumped at the knock, looking at the clock. 3 a.m and Bad had sworn he was in there for thirty minutes. He supposed time had flown by and now Skeppy was at his doorstep, early in the morning, expecting him to tell him what is wrong with him.

                    He got dressed super quick and let Skeppy in who froze at sight of him for a moment, then relaxed and demanded to see what was going on. Bad began fiddling, stressing about expressing to Skeppy he was hurting himself. "Okay Skeppy, I-I'll show you what's going on." he breathed raising his sleeve, having his arm up to show the fresh marks, and scars from older ones.

               He could hear Skeppy's astonishment, seeing his widen at the marks. "Bad!? When? How? Why? What?" Skeppy stuttered, sounding more confused than ever. "I-I'm sorry." He mumbled, Bad hating the sound of his friends confusion. "Bad? I-I don't understand?" Skeppy questioned. Bad looks at Skeppy, biting on his tongue. "Well, it's helpful ....with anything that feels like it's necessary for. Like now.." he told him quiet at most.

                 "Can you just show how you do it?" Skeppy asked, inspecting the cuts on Bad. A cut would ease his anxiety a lot. So he quietly showed Skeppy the razor he uses, and then found an uncut spot, taking it to it, letting blood gently drizzle out. He could feel Skeppy stop him from continuing, holding his hand with the razor, keeping him from continuing this process. "Bad? How long have you been doing this?" He asked, his voice full of sadness. "I started a solid year before I met you." Bad told his voice low.

                  He began to pull down to try to continue, hoping Skeppy would let go of him, and let him do his normal actions in these positions. "Bad, this isn't healthy, it's it's horrible Bad what you're doing to yourself." He sounded desperate. Bad paused to look in his eyes. "This is how I cope, Skeppy. Cope with all the hate. Can you really take that away from me?" Bad asked. Skeppy paused and nodded. Bad looked at him, blinking for a moment surprised with his behavior.

                    "Don't you care." Bad tells. "And this is why I'm doing this for you Bad. You can't continue doing this!" Skeppy told him, looking at him, seriousness in his eyes. Bad was confused at this moment. Why did Skeppy care so much about his health and well being? Wasn't Skeppy just happy with this. All the things he pranked him with, didn't this make him want to laugh until he fell to the ground.

               "Skeppy please." He pleaded, his eyes trying to give a puppy look he mastered so well. "Bad this is no good and you need to stop! Please understand that." Skeppy told him sternly. Bad looked down at the ground thinking through this choice. Maybe he should listen to Skeppy, or maybe he will just say he agrees and find ways to do it. This only lifestyle change is too big in Bad's mind and so he decides not to agree, shaking his head to his friend.

                 He yanked and got it out of Skeppy's hand and just with that Skeppy pins down Bad making him freeze. Skeppy was smaller, and younger but Bad couldn't help but find it uncomfortable and pointless to try to move out of his reach. His cheeks are red and he could see Skeppy's cheeks are slightly pink themselves. "Just give me the razor Bad." Skeppy told him. "Skeppy please." He pleaded again. Bad wasn't letting himself give the razor to Skeppy and that was final. Though this position could lead to a bad situation, he was going to stay put with his razor with him, and not give it to his worrisome friend.