Chapter 23 : My Innocence Still Lies

(The kiss continues, swearing.)

BBH
The realization and sensation hit Bad the moment he felt the lips against his own. Bad had melted at once, his heart expanding and his stomach filling up with butterflies. Muffins why does this have to feel so right in front of my friends? Bad's mind questioned the moment. His heart longed for more, but he wasn't sure exactly what it longed for. What more could come from this? Bad hadn't even understood why Skeppy had been so flustered about the crafting table. To be honest with himself, all he knew about it is that is meant dirty things. He was still extremely innocent. How long could he hold on to it though?

Bad felt Skeppy getting deeper into the kiss. He knew he should stop it before it got out of hand. He still had his friends right there. He could hear Quackity question what was happening and the shuffle of separating money. Bad was still confused what Quackity meant by French kiss. A kiss was a kiss and that was that. Bad felt butterflies flutter around more chaotically when Skeppy licked at Bad's lips. He was completely confused. What is that muffinhead doing? Bad questioned, confusing buzzing in his mind. He could feel a curve of a frown and after a second he felt the sting of light pain from Skeppy biting his lip.

He gasped, confusion sweeping over him and then crashing into realization. He felt the creep of Skeppy's tongue in his mouth. He held back the urge to make any noise, though it was building up in his throat. Muffins why and how did Skeppy do this to me? Bad questioned in ultimate confusion. Luckily for his sake, Skeppy had stopped before he was forced to moan and the first thing Bad did after a few seconds to process, was hide back into his hoodie, deep red. "So who won here? Did I get my french kiss?" Quackity questioned. "Yeah you did so you can shut up now." Skeppy told gently laughing. Skeppy's cheeks where painted in a soft shade of pink.

"LET'S FUCKIN GO!" Quackity yelled on top of his lungs through the phone, making Bad snap at him. The money Sapnap and Dream wanted got given and Bad snatched the money, sending the money Quackity won through PayPal. Conversation swirled around it, sparking and spreading like a wildfire among the small group of friends. Dream looked at Bad with a knowing smirk that caught Bad of guard. "What's so funny Dream?" Bad snapped at once. "Oh I just thought you were so innocent that you would end up being like, 'Oh friends do this all the time!'" Dream said, taking on a horrible imitation of Bad's voice. The group began laughing and Bad at once got annoyed at the mimickery. "I don't sound like that!" Bad snaps at the group. "And I'm still innocent" Bad added as Dream snickers. "Well what's a French kiss BadBoyHalo?" George questions with a playful tone.

"I don't know!!" Bad yells and George laughs at the childish innocence. George sticks his tongue at Dream and Dream smirks and tries to bite it. "Eww gross Dream your such a child!" George says pulling his tongue in his mouth, and turning away from the blond laughing individual. "You started it, I was going with the demonstration." Dream said playfully. "You don't bite people's tongues!!" George snaps slightly blushing, pushing Dream playfully with a grin on his face. Bad still looked at them confused. "BadBoyHalo a French kiss is when you have the other person's tongue in your mouth or they have their tongue in your mouth or you both do!" Quackity said explaining the simple term like it was casual. "Oh my goodness." Bad said hiding his face at once.

I definitely am still extremely innocent.