Chapter 27: First One To Know

Muffinz

Muffinz was at the park enjoying the beauty of it and the dogs people would bring here to walk. She enjoyed it, the smell of fresh rain just layed on the grass, the sound of the gentle breeze against the leaves, and the sound of people and dogs passing by happily. The nice feel of the spring afternoon was warming and soothing which was completing her day. Muffinz was very satisfied of how today has been. She had woken up to a nice breakfast because she had been in the mood to cook and had long call with a friend over a bit of Minecraft and then Bad's stream have her a laugh and here she was now soaking in the feel.

The good thing about Florida was it never gets that cold that people up North or west around Minnesota or Wyoming would complain about. Though it never had snow no matter the time of year. Which at times made Florida not fully complete but she had bragging rights to say that she could go to the beach all year long. It was a good way of life to her, perfect way to spend her life. Though she wasn't gonna judge those people that prefer the cold over anything cause she preferred heat over anything.

Her attention flicked at the sound of laughing, the voice sounding familiar to her. Then another voice she recognized was laughing along, both were guys. Bad and Skeppy? I didn't know they went to this park. Well at least Bad. Muffinz thought to herself. She began trying to pretend everything was normal, and pulled out her phone. She was going to pretend she wasn't a fan that stalked them almost on a daily. That she didn't have a photo of their kiss dare that one day with George, Karl, Dream, and someone on a call. They had actually betted on it.

Though she would of loved to put it out on the internet, she had too much respect to the two, she was a loyal fan. Her friends called her a Fan Puppy. She right now is smiling at her phone, looking over Twitter. She usually is smiling or laughing or something along those lines. It was her normal. She was mainly focusing on the two as they actually sit down across the sidewalk, on a patch of grass. Both of them are smiling and Skeppy is slightly blushing. That's what she think Skeppy is doing at least. Wonder why he's blushing. She asks herself.

She caught on to the fact Skeppy was fiddling with his shirt now as they had stopped laughing and she beginning to get concerned. "I ummm have something to say." Skeppy says looking up to Bad. "Yeah what's up? Is it another joke?" Bad asks curiously with a smile. "No it's uh something serious." Skeppy says looking away for a few moments. "Okay I can take serious. After we came out here to clear our minds." Bad says in a positive and understanding tone. "Bad.. I know this is gonna sound crazy but I I really think I like you. Like, a like like. Like I have feelings for you. I honestly really haven't tooken to much thought on everything but I've come to terms with myself that I I really do like y-you." Skeppy says looking down and his cheeks red.

OH MY GOD I'M SEEING IT HAPPEN!! Muffinz screams in her head. "Y-you actually like me?" Bad stutters, his cheeks red. Skeppy nods and looks up at Bad. "Oh my goodness I've been liking you for a while now!!" Bad screams in a thrilled tone. Muffinz was jumping up and down in her head and she loved the expression on Skeppy's face more. Bad pulled Skeppy into a kiss and now Muffinz was squeling in her head. They let themselves sink into a kiss and then let go."So you'd give me a chance?" Skeppy asks shyly. "Yes of course you muffinhead!!" Bad yells with energy.

Skeppy was smiling and Muffinz was partying. She took a picture and then escaped the scene without them noticing. I'm the first person to know! She thinks to herself.

This was her best day in her life.