Chapter 18 : Sunsets and Your Eyes

(Flashback Warning)

Skeppy
They had been out there for most of the day, sitting on the playground when the sun went down. The glory of the mixes of colors painting the ground and the sky just made Skeppy never want to look away. He never really took the time to savor the beauty of a sunset until now. "Isn't it pretty Skeppy?" Bad said, his voice soft and warm. "Uh huh it's gorgeous." Skeppy said, breathless. He then turned to Bad to realize he was looking at him, and not the beautiful view.

"I have a feeling your not talking about the sunset." Skeppy said his voice full of questions. Bad got red and quickly looked at painted sky. He went silent for a few moments. Skeppy couldn't help but notice how well the colors went well painting Bad's face, his green eyes sticking out from it all. It kinda looked like something you'd see at a art museum, if art museums allowed people to be a exhibit. Now the idea of human exhibits now clung to Skeppy's mind, drawing it away from the reason he thought that. He brought himself back to reality when Bad grabbed his wrist when the sun said it's final goodbye. Skeppy wasn't even realizing what was going on until he was sitting in the passenger seat.

Bad put on his music and it went first to 'I See A Dreamer' which of course, was about Dream. Bad continuely tried to say the phobia in the song and failed each time causing Skeppy to laugh and Bad rolled his eyes at his friend. Now a new song came through and Bad looked confused, "I don't remember having this song on my playlist.". "Maybe somebody hacked into your Spotify account and put it in!" Skeppy suggested. "Why would someone do that?" Bad questioned. "Idk maybe they ship us." Skeppy suggested. Bad looked at his phone. "It's called 'Wish You Were Gay' by Billie Eilish." Bad told. The words already were seeping into Skeppy's mind, plummeting him into his Senior year of highschool.

He stood at his locker when his girlfriend came up. He just dated her for show, never really gave her that much attention. She was kinda clingy and really annoying. "ZAK!! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" She yelled. Zak sighed and looked at her. "What do you want Elisa?" He said with annoyance in his voice. He sounded done with her. "YOU FORGOT ABOUT OUR DATE!!" She yelled. "I had things to do. Things came up Elisa." He said looking back at his locker. She looked pissed off as all hell. It was expected of her. "YOU ALWAYS IGNORE ME!!!" she yelled on the top of her lungs. He rolled his eyes at her, not really caring, his friends didn't seem to care either. "YOU KNOW WHAT I WISH YOU WERE FUCKING GAY!!" she yelled. Zak wasn't even sure what that meant. "Shut up!" He snapped at her. "No!" She yelled. "You know what I'm dumping your ass." He told angrily, slamming his locker closed. "Good." She said. "Good." Zak said walking away from her with his friends following.

Skeppy came back to reality to here the last 30 seconds of the song. Bad seemed to be liking it, not really caring to it's context. It soon turned to a more uplifting song 'Ocean Blue'. The two sang. "Gotta rise up!! The ocean just needs a little clean up. Gotta save the ocean, gotta save the seas." They sang with a smile on his face. He though as happy as he was the historic words kept in the back of his mind. Is what she wanted really happening?