Chapter 22 : You Want This

(Swearing and a kissssss)

Skeppy
"Wh-what?" Skeppy stuttered speechless and double checking he heard it. "Kiss Bad you idiot!" George yelled. Skeppy looked at them getting red and unsure what to do. "I'm going to-" Skeppy began getting interrupted by Dream. "The dare skips were removed a couple turns ago Skeppy." Dream reminded calmly. "Fuck you guys!" Skeppy snapped at them. "Language!" Bad snapped and Skeppy didn't apologize. Skeppy was looking at the group getting furious about this. He didn't want to give them what they wanted. He really really really didn't want to. Why should I give them what they want? It's just a stupid game. You can simply walk away. His thoughts spat venom about his position, encouraging like the Devil getting Adam to eat from the forbidden tree. (I don't have belief on this and I'm not trying to encourage you to change your beliefs. It's just a simile.)

Skeppy began to get up but Sapnap's words stopped him in his tracks, "You want this don't you, but your too scared to confront facts.". Skeppy took a moment to think through his next words in a way that wouldn't hurt Bad too much but sounds enough true to make them leave him alone on it. He tssked at it, looking at Sapnap opening his mouth but stopping when Sapnap pulled out a hundred dollar bill. Skeppy looked at it. "Let's make a bet." He said looking at George, Karl, and Dream. "I bet a hundred dollars that Skeppy will kiss Bad." Sapnap told smirking as Skeppy watched George look at Dream and Karl begins thinking. "I bet two hundred Skeppy will kiss Bad!" Dream yelled happy to join into the shanagigens.

George snatched Dream's wallet and put down a hundred, "I bet a hundred dollars that Skeppy won't kiss Bad cause he's too scared to.". Dream looked upset that George stole his money for this but he didn't look too upset. Skeppy looked at Bad who was hiding in his hoodie, hiding his face away. He though could tell by his red ears that he was blushing extremely hard. "I bet three hundred that Bad will kiss Skeppy first!" Karl yelled slapping the money hard onto the table. Karl had energy and determination in his eyes. "Karl!!" Bad yelled out raising his head. Skeppy could now see the redness of his closest friend. Bad paused and hid back into his hoodie. The four were laughing at this.

Skeppy pulled out a hundred looking at the four who looked intrigued by what Skeppy was gonna choose. "I bet a hundred that I will try to kiss Bad but Bad will stop me." Skeppy said flatly, slipping it with the rest of the money. Dream, George, and Sapnap all looked at each other interested by Skeppy's choice of bet. Karl pulled out his phone and dialed someone and put it on speaker. At first Skeppy was confused but realization hit him when he saw the contact of Quackity. Karl was calling the man of bets and wild antics. He was calling the President of the city in the DSMP that was full of activities realmed around gambling. The three were snickering as the called ringed and Quackity answered.

"Karl mi amigo how can I help you?" Quackity said his accent filled the room as everyone went silent. "Quackity we got a little bet going on for a dare. You wanna join in?" Karl said looking at Skeppy with a mischievous grin. "Tell me!! What is it about?" Quackity yelled at Karl. "Skeppy has been dared to kiss Bad. What's your bet?" Karl said happy to tell his canonical husband. "Five hundred fucking dollars on Skeppy and Bad kissing!!" Quackity yelled loudly there being a pause, "French style.". There was gags and people speaking. "LANGUAGE QUACKITY!!" Bad yelled loudly with embarrassment and anger laced in his voice. Quackity was laughing at Bad with a audible smile. Skeppy looked at Bad with sorriness with his own cheeks red.

Bad looked at him with a look of defeat, and a spark of something else he wasn't sure of. Skeppy mouthed a sorry as they counted up the money. "There is thirteen hundred dollars here and whoever is right will get it. Two people say Skeppy will kiss Bad. One person says Skeppy won't kiss Bad. One person says Bad will kiss Skeppy first, one says that Skeppy will try but Bad will stop him, and one says Skeppy and Bad will french kiss." Sapnap informs, "The two that say Skeppy will kiss Bad if wins have to split the prize. French kiss the ones that say Skeppy will kiss Bad will get a hundred. If Bad starts the French kiss the person that said Bad starts it will get a hundred dollars.". The group looks at Skeppy and Bad and Skeppy looks at Bad who looks at Bad mouths a sorry. Skeppy gets close to him and presses his lips against Bad's delicate ones with the sensation setting in.

Skeppy's mind thinks one thing.

I guess I actually did want it.