Chapter 1 - "Just...what have you done?"

Polaris, Atticus and Draco were all over a friend of Draco's house - a boy by the name of Theodore Nott. He was a tall boy for his age - he was taller than Atticus, who was two years above him. He had brown hair, and had a slight smug look to him in Polaris' opinion. But him and the boys didn't spend much time with her - instead she was always on her own the whole time.

She had began to think that this Theodore Nott had a prejudice against Gryffindors, and she was slightly offended at the idea. But she ignored it.

Instead of talking with the boys, she spoke with Gellert, but over the past few days he had been rather silent. Polaris had stayed in contact with Hyperion, and he informed her that Raphael thought it'd be best if they were to stay together - and because he thought America was too far away for Hyperion to be. Atticus and Draco had asked her who she had been writing to, but she had lied and said it was their mother.

In fact, Hyperion had asked her if she wanted to meet him in London so they could get to know each other better. He thought it'd be a good idea since he knew no one at Hogwarts but her, and she agreed. So that was scheduled for exactly three days time - she was still yet to inform Mrs Nott that she was going somewhere.

Narcissa had asked her old friend to look after the youngest of them for the summer - they all knew exactly why she had asked that. It was because Voldemort was staying at their home. Mrs Nott - Polaris didn't actually know her name - had agreed and gladly took them in.

Polaris was sat in her temporary room at the Nott residence. It was quite a beautiful room - it was red themed, Polaris assumed that Mrs Nott decorated it because of her house, which she found to be really sweet. It had a large King sized bed that had red and black silk covers, the floor was a mahogany dark wood flooring, with a black carpet that the bed and some of the surrounding area covered. There was Juliette balcony to the side of the room, and it had a old fashioned chandelier. It also had its own bathroom, that was silver themed - it was really very beautiful. It had a bath and a shower, a cabinet for any toiletries needed and had a window with black blinds.

Polaris was currently sat on her bed as she read a book, it was a muggles book that she had been reading secretly - it was called Rebecca by Daphne de Maurier.

She was peacefully reading when there was a loud crack that echoed throughout the room, which made Polaris jump. But she relaxed upon seeing that it was just the Nott house elf - Spark. "Masters Atticus and Draco wish to see you in the drawing room, miss." Spark spoke to her.

Polaris nodded, and the house elf disappeared within another loud crack that echoed through the room. Polaris marked her page, and moved to stand and went down to where she knew the drawing room was to see her brothers.

She had reached the drawing room within five minutes, and she walked through the already open door and found the three of them was playing wizards chess, and another boy and girl was with them. Polaris was quick to recognise them as Pansy Parkingson, and Blaise Zabini. "You wanted me." Polaris stated as she stared at her brothers. "What is it?"

"We wondered if you'd like to join us today." Draco told her as he looked from his game, and over to her. "We're playing quidditch after this - you're pretty good."

Polaris looked around the room slowly, her gaze sweeping through each of the people there - none of them really a fan of her silver eye. "You don't have enough players for quidditch." Polaris stated. "You don't even have enough people to complete a single team."

"Well, we can play something else then." Atticus pointed out. "Just...are you gonna join us, or what?"

Polaris hummed in thought, and Atticus gave her a pointed look as anyone who wasn't a Malfoy pretended they weren't gawking and listening in to their every word. "And what did you have in mind?" Polaris asked them.