Chapter 8 - "I can't tell you apart really."

It was finally time for them to go back to Hogwarts and Polaris was stood in her room at the Nott's place. She had said her goodbyes to Regulus and Gellert last night, so she didn't need to do that in the morning. Polaris was about grab her trunk so she could leave, when there was a knock at her door.

Polaris moved across the room and pulled the door open and was shocked to see Amias Chambers stood on the other side of it. He wore a white shirt this time, that had its sleeves up once more, and the first few buttons open again, and he worse dark black trousers and shined shoes. "Amias." She greeted him with a smile as she took in his appearance. "What...what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you off." Amias told her as he walked past her and into her room. "I was gonna spend some time with you here, but your brothers told me you were planning on going early so you could get something from a nearby café. So, I'm gonna come with - it'll be my treat."

"Oh, you don't have to-"

"I know." He told her as he picked up her trunk. "I want to. So, let's get going shall we?" He asked her as he shrunk her trunk down with just a word, and he placed it in his pocket. Polaris nodded and she followed him out of her room.

As they were leaving she found that her brothers and Theodore were all sitting in the sitting room. "I'll see you guys at the castle, yeah?" She asked her brothers, as they both stopped so she could speak with her brothers.

"Yeah." Atticus nodded as he smirked at her.

The two of them left the Nott's residence and he apparated them to King's Cross, and they both made the small walk towards the small café that was nearby. Once they entered, she saw they had a little less than an hour until the train arrived.

Polaris got a white chocolate and blueberry muffin, and a hot chocolate, while he got a latte. They both sat down at a free table, and he looked towards her. "So, are you happy to be going back?" He asked her curiously.

"Well, I guess so." Polaris nodded at him. "It'll be weird that I'm in my last year, but I am a little happy, yes."

For the next forty minutes they just spoke, and as they did she found it hard to believe what everyone was saying about him. He was so nice, and she could find herself slowly becoming attracted to Amias - like whenever her brothers mentioned him she found herself grinning. Or whenever he looked at her her heart would race a little. She knew that if Regulus found it out he'd become very worried since he was so adamant on the Chambers' being everything Amias wasn't.

Amias then began to walk her to King Cross, and when they reached there, he enlarged her trunk, and placed it on a trolly, and she noticed he pulled his sleeves down in order to hide the dark mark around wizarding folk. She expected him to leave her there, but he didn't. He walked with her all the way to the platform, and soon they were both stood before the Hogwarts Express.

They stopped on the platform, and she looked up at him with a small smile. "You didn't have to walk me all the way here, you know." Polaris told him.

"No, but I wanted to." Amias told her before he reached forwards and brushed some of her hair behind her ear. Polaris smiled softly up at him. "I'm gonna miss you - I'm not gonna be able to see you until December. That's a very long time."

"You could visit." Polaris proposed to him. "We could meet up in Hogsmeade every now and then, if you think the distance is so ridiculously hard to bear." She grinned up at him, as she felt his hands come down to hold her own in his.

"Do you want me to visit you at Hogsmeade?" Amias asked her softly and she felt him move closer to her, and soon she was staring up into his beautiful brown eyes, and her heart began to race at their close proximity.