Chapter 2 - "The wheel will just keep turning and turning."

Rhaegar had disapparated them and they had landed in a field somewhere, and Polaris simply collapsed to the floor as she sobbed. Rhaegar really felt sorry for her - he really did - and he himself wanted to cry about the death of his own sister. He got that maybe it was a little different for her since Atticus was her twin. But he had much bigger things to worry about right now.

Such as where Polaris had sent his little sister.

"Polaris." Rhaegar said, but she continued crying. "Polaris!" He screamed at her loudly, which made her stop, and she looked up at him sniffling. "Look, just please take us to my little sister - take us to Iola." He begged her. "Please. I need to make sure she's okay, so focus for a moment, and find her."

Polaris didn't need to focus in order to know where Iola currently was. Polaris stood and took a deep breath - although Atticus' death was still clinging to her and hurting her. Polaris felt the loss all through her body and especially in her heart. She felt as though a part of her had been ripped away. But she knew she had to be strong for Iola. So, she grabbed Rhaegar's hand and they appeared in the kitchen of Sirius Black's new home.

Sirius, Gellert, Nikos, Harry and Regulus were all stood staring at them as Iola was sat having something to drink and eat. Rhaegar immediately raced forwards and brought her into a tight hug as tears filled his eyes. "I was just about to find you." Regulus said as he faced her and eyed her wet and red face. "It felt as though our hearts had been stabbed or something."

"Or ripped out." Gellert added.

Polaris simply left the room for another and the others still as they heard loud crashes. Rhaegar looked at them and shook his head. "We should've never had gone to that party." Rhaegar muttered as Regulus moved to join Polaris, and the others watched from the corridor. They saw that she had trashed the room in anger.

As soon as Regulus joined her he frowned in concern. "Polaris?" He whispered. "What - "

The man was cut off by Polaris simply hugging him as she broke down in tears once more, and Regulus immediately began to comfort his goddaughter the best her could. Gellert closed the door for them and once they were all in the kitchen once more did Gellert face Rhaegar. "What the fuck happened at the party, Rhaegar?" Gellert asked, and he shook his head as he rubbed a hand over where his heart was. "I've never felt anything like this, and I have never seen Polaris like this."

"It was her husband and his parents." Rhaegar finally said.

"Amias?" Nikos suddenly asked. "What did he do?"

Rhaegar wiped the tears that were welling up in his eyes. "We were fine and the party was going great." Rhaegar explained. "When suddenly Amias showed up and shoved a dagger through my other sister's stomach, and killed her." Nikos became pale and both Sirius and Harry stared in shock. "They had come for us - the cursed of us." Rhaegar paused and shook his head. "Polaris didn't see it, thank Merlin, but I did. Her brother he helped us and...Wendy...she killed him."

"Draco's dead?" Harry asked with wide eyes. Harry didn't like the guy but he didn't want him to die.

"No, not Draco." Rhaegar whispered softly, and Iola let out a small whimper upon realising that Atticus was the one to die.

"Not Atticus." Gellert whispered. "Oh, merlin, not her twin brother."

Rhaegar only nodded as he let out a shaky breath. "I had to drag her away." Rhaegar muttered. "Growing up...the two of them were inseparable. We were all close, but they were the closest - they were twins. And now...her mother in law has killed him."

"We need to do something about these goddamn Death Eaters." Nikos decided finally. "We need to fight back as hard as we can. We need to get the Order back to how it was during the first war. We need to kill every last one of them - especially my cousin and his horrid parents."