Chapter 4 - "Because I'd be much comfortable doing that honestly."

It had been almost a week or so since she had seen Hyperion and had escaped the place he had taken her - she hadn't wrote to him since she had accidentally thrown him across the way. Polaris was in a small muggle town near London and was due to meet Gellert since he had told her that he had found a way to get Mysterious Boy's voice back - and this time for good since when he did it a week ago it only stayed for a day before it left again.

Polaris was humming to herself softly as she gazed at the books in front of her, she was going to go get some ice cream with Gellert before they left when he finally arrived - she was planning on some vanilla. She was in the mood for vanilla.

Polaris was just gazing along the shelves and saw a interesting looking book in front of her, and she reached out for it when a sudden feeling of cautiousness washed over her. Polaris froze her movements and looked down the isle and her gaze found a woman with bright pink hair standing there. There was a soft thumping sound and she turned her head and saw Alastor Moody stood there, and the mere sight of him made her blood boil.

Polaris let out a small and shaky breathe as she looked between them both slowly - she had a feeling that they weren't here to have a nice chat. "Gellert, are you nearby?" Polaris spoke in his mind.

"Not really. I haven't left yet." He replied instantly. "Why?"

"I think I've found some trouble."

"Again?"

"It's not my fault." Polaris objected. "I was just here waiting for you, and they found me. What am I suppose to do?"

"Meet me in London instead." Gellert spoke through her mind.

Polaris decided to do just that and she was looking between both of the people once more. "We're just here to talk." The pink haired woman told her calmly. "There's no need to be worried, or anything." Polaris then disapparated out of there.

Or at least she tried to.

Because she didn't get nowhere - she felt and saw the familiar blur of disapparation. But the next thing she knew, she had crashed back down to the floor of the bookshop with a loud and painful thud. Polaris lay there in pain for a few moments before she sat up and saw that both Moody and the woman was simply looking at her.

Polaris used a bookshelf to pull herself up from the floor and Polaris couldn't see a possible way out of there right now other than to attack, run, and disapparate. Polaris was quick and swift when she pulled her silver chain necklace off from her neck, and as she did it transfigured back into her wand. Polaris pointed her wand upwards and swirled her wand around in the air quickly, which caused a mini tornado of books to occur around her. The books spun around her so fast that it created wind that blew over her face.

Polaris quickly flicked her wrist in a downward motion, which caused all the books that formed a tornado around her to fly outwards, and hit both of them. Polaris thrust her wand towards the bookshelf, which toppled over with a deafening crash. Dust flew up into the air, but that didn't stop her from climbing over it, and running towards the door as both Moody and the pink haired woman moved to stand and run after her.

Polaris thrust her wand outwards and the door to the bookshelf burst open, and the glass shattered all over the floor. Polaris darted out of the bookshop as she transfigured her wand back into a necklace, as she moved to disapparate. However, as she did she felt someone grab onto her tightly, which not only made her distracted but it also made her try and shake them off. But no matter how much she tried to they wouldn't let go - they had a death grip upon her.

Until they both crashed down and Polaris lay on the floor as she violently gasped for breath, having been winded. She coughed air back into her lungs, as she rolled over onto her front, and she found that she was on grass. Polaris pulled herself to get up, and as she did her eyes landed on someone she had never seen before in her life. The man had dark hair and she couldn't see much of his face as he was leant back in pain, as he let out weird gasping sounds.