Chapter 6 - "A private school in Alaska?"

It had been a few weeks and she had definitely gotten better at divination thanks to Gellert, and summer was nearing an end. They still had a few weeks left, but not enough in Polaris' opinion. But it seemed that the people she had found to be part of the Order of the Phoenix had lost all their patience in her. They wanted answers apparently as when she awoke she had two separate letters.

One from Hyperion and another from Sirius Black. She opened Hyperion's first.

Polaris

I was wondering whether you wanted to go out in London for another day soon, just so we can fix everything that's happened since our last outing. I do want us to be friends, despite what you may think.

Hyperion

Polaris wasn't sure about that one - the last time she went out with him she ended up drunk, and she didn't want to get drunk again unless she wanted to. Unless she intended to. So she opened the next letter.

Polaris

I would like to invite you over to my house so that we can all have a nice, civilised talk. And to ensure we each understand the importance of being quiet. Do feel free to bring the blond friend with you.

Sirius Black

Polaris wasn't sure on how she felt about that either - she wasn't sure if going there was a good idea. But she guessed that she'd speak with Gellert and Regulus about it when she saw them later. Not to mention that it didn't seem like it came from him specifically since he tended to be a little rude when writing to her.

It was a few hours later and she was about to leave when she noticed that her mother and father were sat down with Mrs Nott, and she frowned before she joined them. "Mother. Father." She spoke slowly. "I wasn't aware you were visiting today else I wouldn't have made plans."

"Oh, this won't take long." Her mother assured her before she came forwards and embraced her, and Polaris hugged her back in confusion before she took a seat, as Mrs Nott left them all to speak alone. Polaris knew that this was it - this was it - they were gonna ask her to become a Death Eater. She felt her nervousness take over and she let out a small breath, before she faced them and waited for them to deliver the news.

"Me and your mother have been talking both with each other, and with the Dark Lord." Her father told her slowly, as she kept her expression neutral. "We spoke and we came to an agreement that before you become a Death Eater you'll marry the only son of the Dark Lord's other most devoted followers - the Chambers."

"Chambers?" Polaris questioned slowly. "I've never heard of them."

"You wouldn't have as both of his parents are in Azkaban." Her mother informed her. "They are loyal followers of the Dark Lord. You will meet the boy tomorrow - Amias Chambers." Polaris nodded at her parents, and while she absolutely despised the idea of marrying some random guy it was better than being a Death Eater.

And it wasn't like they were going to get married immediately.

She was soon aloud to leave and she apparated to the new hotel that Gellert and Regulus were staying at, and when she entered her room she threw herself down onto the sofa and let out a groan. "I currently hate being a Malfoy." Polaris grumbled into the sofa.