Chapter 20 - "Whatever they've promised you, i'll double it!"

Polaris was dancing with Adrian to the Weird Sisters when she felt someone speak in her head. "Polaris, I know you're busy and having fun right now, but you need to get to Nurmengard now! Someone is planning on buying both the Prison and Castle, their plan is to see me to Azkaban and destroy the Nurmengard Prison and Castle! You won't be able to buy Azkaban!" Gellert's voice spoke through her head.

She internally groaned. "Fine! But you owe me you bastard!" She thought to him. She leant over to Adrian's ear. "I need to go, just trust me it's important! Is that ok?" She whispered.

"What are you doing?" He asked her with furrowed brows.

"I'm meeting a family member in Hogsmeade!" She told him. "Is it ok if I go?"

He nodded. "Of course, I don't mind!" He told her. She smiled and went to walk away, when she turned round and kissed him on the cheek.

"I had fun tonight!" She told him. "Thank you!" She then hurried to go find Dumbledore, to ask if she could leave. He would more than likely let her if she told him it was positively important.

She was moving between people, when she bumped into someone, and she fell backwards. Luckily, they caught her by her wrist and pulled her upright. "I'm sorry, Miss Malfoy!" None other than Percy Weasley apologised as he looked at her, she saw the twins and Pettigrew nearby, listening to their conversation.

"It's quite alright, Mr Weasley!" She assured him with a small smile. He then quickly scrambled to move out of the way and she walked over to Dumbledore, hopefully he would let her leave. If not, she'd leave anyway.

"Professor Dumbledore!" She greeted him. "I'd like to ask for permission to leave Hogwarts grounds for a while! I'll be back before one! I have something absolutely and positively important to do, and if I don't, people could die, like literally!"

Dumbledore looked at the Malfoy girl, he knew she wouldn't leave unless she absolutely needed to, and he couldn't see any harm in letting her leave. "Can you apparate without any tragic loss?" Dumbledore asked her.

"I can apparate fine!" She answered, half telling the truth.

"Very well!" He answered and she quickly made her way out. She saw Adrian drinking off to the side, looking incredibly bored. But she saw Alysanne give her a look, and walked over to him. Polaris then left the great hall.

She grabbed her dress and lifted it up slightly before she began to run towards the front doors. She got to them and ran out of them, and down the steps. She then raced down the large path, so she was out of Hogwarts boundaries, so she could apparate.

She got out of the boundaries and held onto her rose and tiara as she apparated away. Luckily, she got there in one piece. She looked to see she was in front of the prison for real now, and it looked a whole lot creepier.

She strode into the prison and as she walked through the doors, she looked incredibly out of place. It was like she was a princess in the dungeons of a dark castle. She saw two middle aged wizards, and they raised a brow at her attire. But she simply walked towards the middle aged wizards.

"Can we help you?" The first said in a gruff voice.

"Indeed, you can!" She answered. "By allowing me to buy both the prison and castle! And not selling it to whoever else wants it."

They both began to laugh at her. "What does a princess like yourself want with an old prison and castle?" The second guy laughed at her.

"That's my concern!" She told them both. "Whatever they've promised you, I'll double it!" She told them with a small smirk.