Chapter 5 - "Hmmm, yes, I wonder why."

Polaris stared at Mysterious Boy in absolute shock at all he had just told her - she was in shock. She opened her mouth to say something, only she found that no sound came out when she did. "Wow, that's a first." Gellert mused from across the room. "Polaris is speechless. Surely, this must be a world record or something."

Polaris narrowed her eyes at the man, before she flipped him off. "Hey, Regulus, are you seeing this?" Gellert called out to the other man. "Will you tolerate this inappropriate behaviour?"

Mysterious Boy had just revealed to her that his actual name was Regulus Black, he told her that he was Sirius Black's younger and estranged brother. He also told her that he was her godfather. Polaris was in utter shock at this revelation - her mother and father had never told her that he was her godfather. "I understand if you're mad." Regulus - her godfather - assured her. "I probably should have told you sooner, maybe when we first met in that dream of yours. Or any other time between then and before Barty pushed you! But it never seemed like the right time - I hope you understand that."

"I'm not mad." Polaris finally found her voice. "I'm just shocked. I mean, this is crazy."

"That's one word for it." Gellert mused.

"Will you shut up!" Polaris snapped at the man irritably. She looked back to Regulus once more. "I...don't even know what to say. It's just...so bizarre. Whoa, does that mean Sirius is my goduncle?"

"That's not a thing." Regulus told her. "So, no."

"Thank, Merlin." Polaris let out a sigh of relief, but then she realised that it was his brother. Polaris widened her eyes. "I don't mean that in a horrible way...I know he's your brother. But he's just...the worst."

"Me and Sirius haven't been brothers in years, Polaris." Regulus assured her with a soft smile. "So, don't worry about it." Polaris visibly relaxed at that.

"I think we should have a celebratory day in London." Gellert announced as he joined them both. "You both found out you're basically father and daughter, and I found out I reunited you both. So cute! We should eat, and drink, and then drink some more." Polaris raised a brow at him. "What? Bringing his voice back was hard work."

"Yeah, because it's not like you're one of the most powerful wizards to have lived." Polaris mused with an eye roll.

"Oh, stop! You'll make me blush." Gellert spoke.

Polaris shook her head at the man. "You're so annoying." She muttered. "Anyways, you guys can drink. But I'm not. Not after last time. I accidentally tapped into your magic and threw Hyperion across the way."

"You're welcome." Gellert told her.

The three of them ended up going out for lunch on London - it was in the muggle world in case anyone recognised either Gellert or Regulus. "I don't understand why we couldn't go somewhere magic." Gellert complained. "Who's gonna recognise me?"

"You do know your aunt is still alive, right?" Polaris asked him. "Because then we'd have a really big problem on our hands if she was to recognise you - people announcing that Gellert Grinderwald is young, well and free from a well deserved imprisonment with Polaris Malfoy, and a man that looks very much like Regulus Black, the long dead son of one of the most notorious pure blooded families and younger brother to mass murderer, Sirius Black."

"Okay, I get your point." Gellert nodded.

"Not to mention that two Aurors are still looking for you." Regulus pointed out to her. "When Alastor Moody wants a person in his custody, he gets them. Trust me."

"Yeah, back when he was sane." Polaris scoffed with an eye roll. "That man is a live wire nowadays. He thinks everyone is out to kill him."

"So, what you're both saying is that we're all hiding from our magical world." Gellert mused as he took a long drink of whatever liquid was in his glass. Polaris only took to eating her food and they all ate their food in silence, until Gellert kicked Polaris under the table, very hard.