Chapter 26 - "Oh, it seems my legs don't function too well anymore!"

Madam Promfrey had been working at Hogwarts for quite a few years now, but never in her whole life had she had to deal with so many things at the same time. From the Death to none other than the death of Cedric Diggory, to the weird burst of magic coming from Polaris Malfoys body.

A bunch of Weasleys were around and making a lot of noise, and she didn't want them to set Polaris off. So she faced them all with a hard glare. "Mr Potter is with Dumbledore! Now please, keep quiet. You're gonna set her off. Any sudden and unexpected noise sets her off, which is why she's not at St Mungos instead. So, please shut up!" Madam Promfrey snapped.

But of course, Mrs Wesley had to take this the wrong way. "So, you care more about a random patient than Harry! He's just came from mortal danger and escaped from death! How can you care more about some other patient!" Mrs Weasley shrieked, when suddenly they heard a low rumbling and the celing lightly shook, objects began to levitate in the air.

"You've done it now!" Madam Promfrey snapped as she looked to them. "You just have to endure the magic, Miss Malfoy is in a coma and is unaware of the magic she's doing and is unable to stop it!" She said as she sat at her desk.

They watched as all the objects started to whiz around the room, and a strong glow came from the bed with curtains around it. The walls seems to gain what looked like rot all over them, and the floor began to crack. The light above them all swayed dangerously, and the lights all either smashed or went out.

"How long till all this trippy magic stuff leaves?" Bill yelled over to Madam Promfrey.

"Could be seconds, could be minutes, could be hours, could be weeks! No one knows! If your mother would've been quiet instead of shouting her mouth off, we wouldn't be in this mess! Miss Malfoy is in a rare coma, a magically induced one!" Madam Promfrey said.

"What's that mean?" Mrs Weasley questioned her.

"It means, that someone magically forced her into a coma, and in doing so, it's sent her magic haywire. Sensitivity to sound and movement is trigger. Miss Malfoy hasn't even been fed since she went in the coma. St Mungos couldn't take her for many reasons!" Madam Promfrey explained as the ceiling could be heard cracking. "She's basically like, a very in control Obscurus that's feeling a strong emotion."

"And you can't make her stop?" Hermione asked with a raised brow.

"And risk for the magic get stronger and - oh good! She's stopped!" Madam Promfrey said as all the magic around the room disappeared and the room looked as though nothing had happened. "Now, shut up! That one was stronger than all of the other ones!"

A door was pushed open and everyone whipped their heads in the direction, to see Harry, Dumbledore and a shaggy black dog, with a bat on its back. "Harry! Oh, Harry!" Mrs Weasley screamed, but she looked back to where Polaris was laying and sighed in relief, before she started to move towards him, but Dumbledore stood between the both of them.

"Molly!" He said as he held up a hand. "Please listen to me for a moment. Harry has been through a terrible ordeal tonight. He has just had to relive it for me. What he needs now is sleep, and peace, and quiet. If he would like you all to stay with him," he looked around at Bill, Ron and Hermione, "you may do so. But I do not want you questioning him until he's ready to answer, and certainly not this evening!"

He looked over at the back, at Polaris. "And, I'm not sure if Madam Pomfrey has told you, but quiet is not only needed for Harry, but for Miss Malfoy too! We wouldn't want to disturb her!" Mrs Weasley nodded and she looked rather pale.

She then rounded on Bill, Ron and Hermione, as if she thought they were being too noisy. "Did you hear? They need quiet!"

"Headmaster," Madam Pomfrey said as she looked at the shaggy dog, and the bat on its back, "may I ask what- ?"