Chapter 10 - "That's today?"

Polaris was walking down the street of London, she was wearing one of her less fancy outfits and was barefooted for some reason. The sky was dark, and the street lights were shining down onto the pavement. She was walking when she saw a familiar boy standing further down the path.

She walked towards him, to see the boy from the valley standing outside a block of flats. "Nice to see you again, Polaris!" He spoke as he didn't take his eyes off of the darker shade of apartment in front of him.

"Nice to see you again, mysterious boy!" She greeted the boy. "Who are you anyway? You never told me in the valley, and what are we doing in London?" She said as she looked at the apartment in front of them. "What's that?"

The boy turned round and faced her. "So many questions, yet, you should already know the answers to them!" He told her as he looked at her in wonder. "I believe it's your birthday when you wake up, correct?"

She looked at the mysterious boy in confusion, how on earth did he know it was her birthday? "It is!" She answered. "Why should I, you know what, can't you just answer my questions?" She watched as he smiled down at her.

"Well, since it's your birthday! I will answer 3 questions!" He announced to her. "But who I am, won't be one of them!" She nodded in agreement. "So, What's your first question?"

"What is this place?" She asked as she gestured to the apartment in front of them. In turn he opened the gate and held his hand out for her to take, and she did. He led her to the front steps.

"This is Grimmauld Place, in the Borough of Islington! It was my home!" He told her as they both looked up at the building. "It's under a Fidelius Charm, and to get inside the real place, instead of the dream one, all you have to do is trace RAB into the air, and push the message into the wall. It's a way around the Charm!" He told her.

She furrowed her brows as to why he was telling her how to get into his home. But she shook it off. She nodded and he waited for her next question. "Why am I having weird dreams?" She asked him. "I mean, before I dreamt that the World Cup was going to get attacked by my father and my uncles, and it did!"

He smiled down at her with glee and happiness. "Now, there is a very wise question, and me answering it will probably reveal a lot to you, very wise!" He told her. "You see, centuries ago an old hag put a curse on the Malfoy, Fawley and Shafiq family, for some reason she left the Blacks. Some say she cursed some minorly and that the major curses will be on special ones, with a huge destiny to fulfil. But, she only really cursed three people, and they do have massive destiny's to fulfil indeed! You, Polaris, are one of those three and you possibly have the biggest destiny!" He explained to her.

She looked at the boy. "So, your saying a hag cursed me to be, what! A seer?" She asked the boy who ran his hands through his hair.

"Oh, she cursed you to be so much more! You're not just a seer, Polaris. Now, I can't tell you details, you're supposed to find those out yourself. Let's just say, you will be a well known hero in your next 4, 5 years!" He told her. "Next question!"

She thought hard for her last question. She didn't know what question she wanted to know the answer to more. When something made its way into her mind, it was something from her original dream. The voice and comment. "Well, in my first dream I heard a comment come from my father, but it wasn't his voice. It was a voice I have never heard in my life!" She announced.