Chapter 1 - "I don't usually wear pink, but this is nice, right?"

Polaris was laying front down on her bed, looking down at some Charms homework. She was supposed to be doing it, but she was also meant to be getting ready to go to the Quidditch World Cup. Ireland vs Bulgaria, she thinks it was.

The house was rather busy as all her cousins were round, they were going together. She didn't really want to go, she had a bad feeling about the whole deal, something about it seemed odd. She had a gut feeling that something was going to go wrong, and most the time, her gut feelings were correct.

So, she could either lay there and do some homework and risk her brothers or cousins coming in there and literally attacking her, or she could get ready and have her gut feeling annoy her most the day, until she did something about it. Most the time she never did, and was moody the whole day and when what she sensed happened, she'd be in a grumpier mood.

"Polaris!" She heard Rhaegar yelled out. She groaned and hit her head with her Charms book. The door was suddenly thrown open and she turned to see Rhaegar looking at her unimpressed. "Why are you not ready? We have to leave in like, ten minutes!"

"I was deciding on whether I actually want to go or not!" She told him as she rolled off her bed and sat up. "I have a bad feeling about today!"

"Maybe it's that Bulgaria is going to win and Ireland are going to loose!" He told her with a mischievous smirk.

She looked up at him with an incredulous look. "Bulgaria win?" She scoffed. "As if, all the players are ugly oafs who don't know the difference between a Watermelon and Quaffle!"

"Well, hurry up and get dressed and we'll see! Won't we?" Rhaegar told her as he pulled her up from her bed and pulled her over to her closet and looked for something she should wear. "Now, are you going to be meeting any Quidditch players, so I know what would be a perfect outfit!" He asked her.

"I don't plan to!" She told him.

"Good, I won't be having you meeting any boys until your at least, 50!" He said as he looked through the many fancy dresses and fur coats. "Merlin, you are a fancy dresser!"

He pulled out a thin pale pink top and threw it over to her, she caught it and sat down patiently, waiting for him to finish the outfit. He threw some clothes over his shoulder before he pulled out a pair of white jeans and black leather belt with a golden M on the front. He looked at them for a bit, before he threw them over at her. He picked up a pair of her favourite heeled boot and gave them to her.

"There you go!" He told her with a small smile. "I saw a really nice coat downstairs that would go with your outfit. Come down and get it when you're done!" He said before he left her room and closed the door behind him.

•••

Everyone was waiting upon Polaris, they were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago, but she was still getting ready. Everyone was beginning to become bored with waiting on her. "She really likes taking her sweet time, doesn't she?" Aegon Fawley, Narcissa's sisters husband, spoke impatiently.

"Well, I strive for all my children to look their best whenever and wherever!" Lucius told the man with a hard glare. "If Polaris looking her best means we're late, then so be it! Besides, it's not like the game is gonna start hours earlier than supposed to!"

"Calm down, father!" Rhella Fawley spoke up. "Uncle Lucius is correct! We're not going to be super late!"

After that they heard someone coming down the stairs and waited for her to join them all. She turned the corner and they took in what she was wearing. She was sporting a pale pink top, white jeans with her belt she wore all the time and had black heeled boots on. Her hair was straightened with slight curls at the bottom. Rhaegar handed her a nude pink fur coat and she slipped it on muttering a thank you.