Author's Note

Hi, to all the Harry Potter Fans, I have a sort of author's note about this book series and all that. I was beginning to write the second book, I got a few chapters in, when my impulsive brain got an idea for another Harry Potter based Book Series.

This was solely because I watched Enola Holmes when it first came out. Watching the movie gave me an idea for another story, and I've been developing ideas and writing a few chapters of this new story.

I've always been in love and obsessed with the marauders, and most specifically Regulus Black. I just have so much love for the character. So, I decided that I'd try to develop and do justice of the stories of Regulus Black, The Original Order of The Phoenix and such.

And I believe I have good ideas for my own original characters.

I have planned out that if I fully go through with this series, there will be five books in the series. And they'd be the following;

{0} - The Adventures of my OC in her school. It'd kind of be like a prologue book - I literally just came up with the idea for this book - so it either might not happen, or will be the last to be written/published

{1} - My OC's storyline (that has a very similar starting to Enola Holmes). However, I promise after a few chapters, it will branch away from that. I'll be attempting to delve deep into the Original Order of The Phoenix and the Death Eaters - mainly their characters.

{2} - Regulus' pov (written in 3rd person) as a professor at Hogwarts after the wizarding war. This will most likely be Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets.

{3} - My OC's children and their Hogwarts life and whatnot. This will follow on from the previous book and will be from Prisoner of Azkaban to Goblet of Fire.

{4} - This will be the last book of the series. It will be from Order of The Phoenix to Deathly Hallows: Part 2.

Now, I'd like to know if you'd be interested in reading something like that. Because if not, I am completely okay with carrying on with it and keeping it in my drafts just for me to read. But I am willing to publish it when I've written it as well, just to give everyone my outlook on what I think would've happened in the First Wizarding War - along with adding my own storyline to it.

If you'd wish for me to publish it when I'm done, or would like me to publish it when I'm done, you could either vote on this little author's note, comment on this chapter or you could private message me. I'm not too fussy on how you do so.

But I just thought I'd share with you this new idea I'm having, and why the next book for Polaris Malfoy might be delayed a little.