Chapter 45

*Zayn's POV*

"Hey Katie, I grabbed a light gray color and a really pale purple color for the room, is that alright with you?" I asked as Niall and I went to go meet up with Katie and Aleena.

"That is perfect! Oh we need sharpies, and color spray, maybe masks also." Katie said smiling as she walked beside me.

"While you guys get that, Aleena and I are going to go look at the XBOX games." Niall said as he started to leave with Aleena. Katie and I went to go look at the sharpies.

"So Katie, since when did you start drawing? Or creating art?" I asked while grabbing her hand and walking towards the stationary section.

"Hmm, maybe 9th grade? I think that was the year I had art as an elective in school, and since that year I have grown very fond of art. I love it so much, it's my passion!" She said looking at me, I can see how her eyes dilated a little bit as she talked about how she started. I smiled and stopped in front of the sharpie section. "Definitely these!" She said as she grabbed a pack that had almost all the colors of the rainbow.

"We also might need an extra sharpie, maybe two extra ones." I said as I grabbed a two pack of just two black sharpies.

"Great! Oh we need to go back to the paint isle to get spray paint." She said as she grabbed my hand and started walking towards the isle. After we got there, we got a black, green, purple, brown, red, blue, and yellow.

"Ok I think this is it!" I said smiling as we walked towards the game section.

"Hey Niall, we're ready." Katie said as we spotted Niall and Aleena.

"Okay, we're ready also!" They said and we started to walk to the cash registers.

*Liam's POV*
"Good evening my love." I said as Avi opened her eyes slowly as she looked at me.

"Hey Liam." She spoke quietly to me smiling and closing her eyes again.

"I have figured out where we are going for our date!" I said smiling.

"Really? Where?!" She said smiling as she opened her eyes and say up.

"Well first we go order Chinese food, we get it to go and eat it at the beach. Since it's night and all, there won't be as much people as there would be in the morning." I finished smiling and laid on my elbow.

"That sounds perfect!" She said smiling and hugged me making both of us fall back.

"I really really adore you Avril." I said smiling and kissed her cheek. She giggled as she got comfortable on top of me.

"I really really like you also Liam." She smiling and kissed my forehead. I smiled and hugged her. I like it like this, not rushing things too much.

"I have to get ready then! I call shower first!" She said as she ran towards the bathroom, I laughed quietly and sat up. She makes my heart melt.

"I will go take a shower in the hall then." I said as I looked for some clothes and headed towards the bathroom. I am really looking forward to this date.

*Harry's POV*

"Harry I really like you, a lot." Caroline said laying down next to me, we were cuddling together after... Well you know what.

"Caroline, I love you, no one has ever, and I mean ever, made my heart skip every time I hear their voice like you do. You are perfect, wether it's the looks, personality or whatever, you are very beautiful to me." I said into her hair, she really is.

"Oh Harry." She said looking up to me, she had a tear in her eye, I wiped it away with my thumb and hugged her.

"Don't cry Cari, no one is worth those tears of yours, not even me." I said smiling as we both pulled away from the hug.