Chapter 2

*Delilah's POV*

The person entered, he was big. "Oh good morning Mr. Carrollton, I just wanted to ask if the boys could come in?" The guy said.
"Yes Paul, they can come in please." The principle said, who is he talking about? "What do you mean by 'they'?" Avi asked.
"Well 'they' as in-" he got interrupted by the door opening again.
"Hello, we're One Direction." They said happily. Oh god are you kidding me?! Them! That means that the problems are going to start again! I am not going to talk to them, I hate them. After what they did to me, I got mad.
"Ms. Rubio! What are your manners?!" The principal shouted towards me. What? What did I do- oh. I accidentally punched the door, I didn't know how I got there but I'm guessing that I walked up when I was day dreaming.
Oh well, "sorry you had to see that." I said as I sat back down. They guys just stared at me, I rolled my eyes and huffed as I looked back at the principle with a emotionless expression, "You were saying something?" I asked. He glared at me and nodded,
"Well I just wanted to say that One Direction is going to be attending this college!" He said happily. I could soo go to the boxing gym and punch a punching bag, I have the reason and the strength to do it! Oh yeah I forgot to mention two things, one I get mad easily which is bad I know, and two I am in boxing. That's how I got tougher I don't get pushed around at all.
"What?! Well whatever as long as they don't bother us." Katie said looking at her nails. The principal chuckled which made us look up.
"That is where you give come in." He said pointing to us, we looked at each other and we had the same face expression.
"What do you mean by the five of us?" Caroline asked, we are very curious. "Well you do know that there is always 10 to a house right?" He asked, we nodded as a sign for him to keep on going.
"And that there has to be at least a boy in each house?" He kept on going,
"wait what?! No! You never said anything like that!" Avi yelled as she slammed her hand in his desk. It made the guys jump a little and the principal. It made us girls chuckle.
"Well new rules, I will be changing the other students also don't worry, but they will be with you in the house. Soo it means that they are all of your roommates!" He said happily.
"Woah! W-w-wait! So you're telling me that these famous people are going to be staying with us?!" Katie shouted as we all stood up. The principal simply nodded.
"Yep. So show them around the school, oh and another thing! All of you have the same classes except the field in which they are studying in." The principal said smiling as he shooed us out of his office. "Wait so do we get an excused absence today?" Aleena asked. The principal narrowed his eyes at all of us and nodded and shut the door quickly before letting us answer. At least we have the day off!
"Well c'mon people we have to get you suited in our house." Us girls said smirking. They kind of looked scared as we walked towards our car. Only there was a problem, our car is small it's a white Charger car. I love this car! It's so beautiful, whenever we were going to buy it we all pitched in so we could have enough money to buy it. We all love that car so much, we take good care of it. The guys looked stunned whenever they saw the car.
"What are you staring at?" Caroline asked.
"Nothing. It's just that the car is beautiful!" The guys said still stunned, I rolled my eyes as the girls and I got in the car, I was driving again.
"How are we going to go?" Harry asked. I shrugged my shoulders and said
"I don't know why don't you go to your limousine and get a ride all the way to the house?" I asked as I lowered my glasses and the sped off back to the house.
"That was a nice one Delilah!" Avi and Katie said smiling.
"Thanks girls, I just don't like them I think they could find their way here." I said smiling as I turned up the radio. Ed Sheeran was on, he's alright I like some of his songs but I am more into rock music and so yea.
"Oh my god it's Lego House! I love this song!" Caroline said smiling and started singing to the lyrics. I giggled as I pulled into the drive way and parked and turned off the car. Caroline and Aleena pouted.
"Sometimes you have to drive slower so we can finish listening to the whole song." Avi said.
"I know but it's not my fault that I got used to it already." I said shrugging, we got off the car and we waited outside leaning in the car. About 5-10 minutes later there came a limousine and pulled into the drive way also, it's one of those circular ones. They got out and then they unloaded their suitcases. I sighed as I unlocked the front door, and there came out five cute puppies and started running around the yard! Aw how cute! But they hate visitors, I wonder how the guys are going to feel with 5 puppies that hate company living with all of us. When the guys were finished unloading their suitcases, they glared at us, Liam was about to talk when the puppies started barking at them. I smirked as me and Avi went inside the house.
"DELILAH! AVRIL! GET OVER HERE NOW AND GET YOUR DOG!" Aleena yelled. I sighed and I went to go get Buttercup as Avi went to go get Brat. I don't think she is the worlds best dog name giver. Everyone was now inside and the dogs were in the garage.
"So, what do we do?" Liam asked awkwardly. We shrugged our shoulders, Louis kept on staring at me. I hope he doesn't know that I am Zoey, it would just scare me a lot that I think I might have to run away again.
"Well, who's hungry? Because I know I am!" Aleena said smiling as she got up and left to the kitchen.
"Well we have to arrange the rooms." Katie said, we all simply nodded.
"You don't like us do you?" Zayn asked to us girls in general.
"Ahh, someone catches up quickly." I said smirking as I went to the kitchen with Aleena. She was in the phone,
"yes three large pizzas." She said into the phone! Ugh! She knows that I hate pizza! "Don't worry Del, I ordered Chinese food for you." She said smiling. I nodded and hugged her.
"I love Chinese food!" I said laughing, I grabbed an AriZona first before going back to them.
"Well we have arranged the sleeping formats!" Caroline said with a lot of sarcasm in her voice. I am scared now. "Don't worry it's going to be two to a room, and since we all have two beds in each of our rooms, the guys can choose where they want to sleep." Avi said explaining.
"Wait so whatever you just said, means that there is going to be a guy and girl sleeping in each room?" Aleena said clearing everything. All of them simply nodded, oh god no! I can't have one of them sleeping in my room! I have important things there!
"Well let me go something really fast and ill be right back." I said as I ran to my room and I unlocked it and opened the door slightly so you can see a little but through it. Our rooms are pretty weird but beautiful! All of our rooms are clean so we're good. I ran back to the living room and jumped on the couch and landed sitting down, "done!" I said happily as they smiled.
"Well guys go choose a room and we'll be up there in a moment." Katie said smiling. The guys nodded as they got up and went up the stairs to where our rooms are at.
"Don't be rude to whoever you have, please." Avi said. We stared at her until we gave in. There wasn't another way in getting out of it.
"ARE ALL OF YOU DONE CHOOSING?!" Katie yelled.
"YES!" They yelled back. Well lets see who each of us get.