Chapter 1

*Delilah's POV*

'You are such an ugly bitch. You know that no one likes you. You need to lose some weight 'cause girl you are too fat. How many guys have you slept with Zoey? You don't deserve to live, just go die in a hole far away from here so we won't remember you.' I woke up with a scream. I had sweat all over my body, but I was cold. I have been having these nightmares everyday for the past week. And the bad thing is, is that they aren't nightmares, it actually happened. I look at my clock, it's 5:38. Well I do have to get up in 20 minutes. I'll just take a shower now, I guess. I got some clothes and went to take a shower.

*Hour later*

Well I finished taking a shower 30 minutes ago, I just finished blow drying my hair and I am now straightening it. The girls are already getting dressed. I hate having those dreams, that remind me of THEM. I forgot them for a while, then Caroline said that she liked One Direction. I asked who they were and she told me their names. I literally almost chocked. On my own saliva! That's when everything they have done came back to me. I accidentally hit the wall in my room which made a dent. "DELILAH ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" The girls yelled to me at different times.
"Yea! Sorry I saw a.. bug!" I yelled after thinking. They didn't answer so I'm guessing that they understood. I finished straightening my hair but afterwards i put a braid on it, and then put on light makeup. I had on a pair of skinny jeans that go above my waist, and a denim shirt with no sleeves and The Rolling Stones logo all over it, and I have combat boots on. I also have my glasses that I use, and yes they are subscribed and also I have beanie. I don't care if I just did my braid, it is whenever I am at school that they don't allow me to have the beanie that I am wearing, it says a bad word, no it is not a bad word it is a lifestyle. I got my bag and walked out of my room and locked it, I always lock it I don't put my key in my pocket or bag, I put it around my neck. I use it as a necklace but nobody knows that. I walk to the kitchen to get an apple (I like apples okay.) and I see Aleena there. She had on red skinny jeans, a white top her glasses and a black beanie that says 'Dope'.
"Good morning Delilah." She said smiling.
"Morning! What are you doing?" I asked her.
"Nothing making breakfast for the lazy girls that are still getting ready." She said as she flipped the pancakes. I nodded and began munching on my apple. Then there came in three girls, they were in a bit of a hurry though. I would be also but it is a good thing that I had the nightmare so I could wake up early. Caroline is wearing gray skinny jeans, gray singlet with a vintage looking British flag, blueish TOMS, and a couple of jewelry. Avi is wearing brown baggy pants, a plaid shirt and gray TOMS. And Katie has on brown skinny pants, and a red sleeveless top, and white, black and red Jordan's. We all look pretty today, but what I am confused of is why are they in a hurry?
"Girls I forgot to ask but why in a big hurry?" I asked.
"Well remember that yesterday the principal wanted to tell us something" Avi answered of course remembering yesterday. I don't even know what I ate yesterday.
"Oh well what time is it?" I asked getting up and grabbing my keys do I can drive is to school. I learned how to drive here and I already have my drivers license. "7:16. We still have to go to school also so we have to leave now." Caroline answered. I got a water as Aleena put all of the food into a plate and gave each of us a plate, like always I shook my head. I don't eat breakfast, shortly after we walked out and started to drive to school. Well I did but you know same thing, it isn't even far we just hate walking there. I know we're lazy but who cares? I know that we don't.
"Why is there so many people? And cars, and reporters?" Katie asked. I looked around and there was a lot of people.
"I don't know but let's just get to the principals office before I get in trouble again, I cannot stand the chance of getting in trouble." I said as we got off the car and I locked the door. We walked into the humongous school and made our way to the principals office.
"Hello ladies, please have a seat." He said nicely.
"Why are you being nice? You are never nice. Ok where are the cameras there has to be a joke here or something." Caroline said. We slapped her in the arm as the teacher glared at her.
"We're sorry, but did you need something?" Aleena asked.
"Yes, well please have a seat and be comfortable you might be here the whole day." He said as he pointed to the ten chairs that were there. Wait... 10! What the hell!?
"Why is there 10 chairs?" I asked, well mostly shouted.
"I'll explain but we are going to have new students here." He said, as soon as he said that someone knocked on the door.
"Come in!" The principle said happily, them the door opened slowly. Who is it?