Chapter 27

*Louis' POV*
"Liam laptop now!" I shouted as we were in the living room 'planning'.
"What, why?" He asked as he went to go get it.
"I'm going to buy Zoey the best birthday gift ever!" I shouted.
"What is it going to be?" Niall asked as he came from the kitchen with a bag of chips.
"Well, you'll just have to find out tomorrow." I said shrugging.
"You really aren't going to tell us until tomorrow mate? Wow, you must really like Zoey." Zayn said nodding in approvement.
"I don't just like her, I think I love her. All of you saw how I was when we didn't have any contact with her the past year. I was a mess!" I said throwing my hands in the air.
"That's true, so you 'Love' her?" Harry asked.
"Yea, I really do." I said nodding.
"Aw that's cute! I sound like a girl now." Harry said sighing.
"Here Louis. So I was planning that we should have a party tomorrow." Liam said as he handed me the laptop.
"We should! You know what I was thinking about doing with the gummy bears?" Zayn said.
"Don't do anything stupid! Zoey might kill you." I warned him. Zayn looked at me flatly and shook his head.
"I'm not going to do anything stupid, I was thinking of putting them in a large bowl and putting alcohol in it. So then all the gummy bears would soak all the alcohol and get all fat." He said smiling.
"Then if she eats them she'll get drunk?" I asked raising both my eyebrows. He nodded, I started thinking. Well... That sounds legit. "Ok whatever." I said shrugging my shoulder and began looking through the Internet to find exactly what I need.
"Oh we need to exchange gifts guys!" Liam said.
"We do. Are the girls going to do it?" Harry asked.
"Yea, Aleena told me." Niall said as he smiled.
"After they come back we should go-" Zayn got interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Not it!" Niall, Zayn, me, Harry and then Liam said at the same time.
"You're so slow LiLi. Now go get the door!" I said pointing towards it. AHA! I FOUND IT! After a couple of seconds Liam shouted towards me.
"Uh Lou, it's for you." He said as he came back into the living room with a shock look on his face.
"What? Who is it?" I asked as I stood up and made my way to the door. I looked through the peephole... Oh my god!? What the heck!?

~~~~~~
Hey guys!! So who can you guess it might be?? Comment on what you think! And sorry for the short chapter :/ promise next chapter will be longer