Chapter 6

*Delilah's POV*

We kept on talking until we were done eating. I could feel someone staring at me. I turned around and saw that it was Louis, I gave him a disgusted look. "What are you looking at?!" I shouted towards him. He came out of his trance and blushed a bit.
"Sorry." He mumbled as he looked down. "Aw Louis don't let her get to you, she's like that. But she's really nice and funny." Caroline said smiling and patting my back. I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled.
"Yea she's right, I just don't like you. Well unless I get to know you more." I said smiling innocently. Oh I know them. And very well.
"Ok well at least just one chance." Liam said smiling. We nodded,
"well have you heard one of our songs?" Zayn asked.
"I have, but not the rest. Well I 'know' that Delilah hasn't." Katie said smirking. "I don't listen to pop music that much." I said shrugging my shoulders defending myself.
"What? Then what music do you listen to?" Niall asked getting more pizza.
"Well punk, rock, and oldies." I said smiling showing my teeth. I think that my teeth are the only thing that I liked about me. Yes I said liked, because now I like how I look and I don't care what other people say or think about me.
"Oh, well you do look like that kind of person." Harry said shrugging.
"I know I've been told." I said as I drank some of my AriZona.
"What time is it? Does anyone know?" Avril asked.
"Yes, it's 2:12." Liam said looking at his watch.
"Are you serious?! We have been talking for a long time." Aleena said smiling. "Well we have to go, we need to change so we could go to work." Caroline said getting up.
"I want to get coffee!" Niall said getting up.
"You just ate, are you still hungry?" Katie asked.
"Well he eats a lot, but yet he doesn't gain any weight." Zayn said punching Niall in his stomach lightly.
"Hmm sounds a lot like Aleena." Avi said smirking.
"Shut up Avi, now c'mon lets go 'cause I do want to get a coffee also before we start working." Aleena said as she walked upstairs.
"What time do they enter work?" Louis asked.
"Um I think, at 3. But they take a long time to get ready." Avi answered. They nodded,
"what time do you enter to work?" Zayn asked.
"At 7:30, so we are the only ones that would usually be here, but since you 5 are here, I wonder what we are going to do?" I said sarcastically as I started getting all of our plates so I could throw them away. Well except mine, ill just get the leftovers of what 'was' a plate.
"Well what do you two usually do?" Liam asked also helping.
"Well clean up around, and do our homework. But I guess we 'could' show you around here in Los Angeles." I said shrugging my shoulders.
"What do you mean 'could'? We are!" Avi said all excited.
"If. If they act good." I said as I washed some of the silverware.
"And what if we don't?" Louis asked smirking.
"Well then none of you get to go anywhere and we will torture you." I said smirking. Then Avi came by my side and slapped my arm, then put the cups where I was washing the silverware.
"No she won't, but just get ready, if you already aren't so we can go see some parts of Los Angeles." Avi said smiling. "Well we're ready, now it's just you two." Liam said smiling as they sat on the couches.
"Well let me just finish washing these things and we'll be done." I said as I hurried, I might be able to see some cute guys or something. And get a new phone, this phone sucks!
"What were you saying about a phone?" Someone asked. I looked up and saw Louis there standing in front of me.
"Oh that I need to get a new phone because the one that I have sucks ass." I said as I finished rinsing the dishes. "Well if you want I'll buy you one." He said smiling.
"Thank you but no. I'm fine I could pay for my own things." I said smiling and then when he turned around I rolled my eyes.
"Please! At least something so I can give you the thanks for you letting me stay in your room." He insisted. I ignored him but he kept on going, right when I was going to say fine, the girls yelled,
"Lets go!" Finally! We all walked outside the house and into the car, except for the guys of course.
"Ok by the looks of it, we guys have to get a car." Niall said. We nodded as I turned on the car.
"Well is there a near by place where we could get a car?" Liam asked. We nodded and then Caroline lowered the window in her side and said,
"There is one by where we work at, tell the limousine guy to follow us and then the girls will take it from there." They nodded as they ran to the limousine.
"I can't believe that there will be a guy there waiting for them to say 'oh can you drive us here or there'. " I said in annoyance voice.
"You hate them a lot you?" Katie asked smirking and raising her right eyebrow. "Oh yes I do, very much." I mumbled. I saw that their 'car' turned on so I started driving at a normal pace, I won't be 'that' mean. They were just talking so I turned up the radio a bit, so I could be in my own world and the radio stations that I listen are mostly rock, Shut up by Simple Plan. And it was just starting, and since this is one of the songs that I was supposed to know I started singing to it.