Chapter 22

*Delilah's POV*

My head hurts really bad. But nothing like the pain that I have in my jaw. I opened my eyes but then had to put my hand over my eyes after closing them again.

"Turn off the lights! It's too bright in here!" I shouted as I sat up. This bed is really stiff. What the hell- oh. I'm at the hospital.

"Hey Delilah, how are you feeling?" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Katie, and Nathaniel there. I smiled towards them.

"I'm fine. Why am I here?" I asked. Suddenly my throat went dry, and I started coughing a lot. Good thing that I have manners, and I put my hand over my mouth. Katie started panicking while Nathaniel pressed the nurses button.

"Calm down Del, just breath. Ok. Just breath." Nathaniel said as he put his hand in my shoulder. I started to do what he said. I started to cough less. The nurses came into the room, and a doctor. I am soo done with doctors. I hate them. 

"Hello Zoey how are you feeling?" The doctor asked as he looked at his clipboard, and the nurses began doing whatever they do with... Wait.. HOW DOES HE KNOW MY NAME?!

"Um, her name isn't Zoey. It's Delilah." Nathaniel said confused.

"No. It's Zoey, according to her records-" I interrupted the doctor.

"Can I talk you doctor. Alone." I said. The doctor nodded and Katie and Nathaniel walked out.

"Excuse me doctor, can you not call me Zoey. Please." I begged him.

"Why wouldn't I call you that? Isn't that your name? It says it in the records." He said, I sighed and just shook my head.

"Can you just please call me Delilah?" I asked quietly. He sighed and thought about it for a moment.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. You will just have to clear everything up for them." He said as he walked out. What? It's like if he's Sherlock Holmes. What if he is? Nah, but how does he know that I have to clear it for my friends? Oh my god creeper!

"Hey Del, what was that?" Katie asked. I just sighed and shook my head. 

"Nothing, um can you call everyone to come here please." I said, Katie nodded and began calling everyone.

"Hey, um I will be leaving again." Nathaniel said, I gasped lightly and looked at him. "Yea, but I'm going to stay with my mom and might not come back again until  few years." He said, and I nodded.

"But why a few years?" I asked.

"Well, I know that you love that Louis guy. And I will be hurt whenever I see you two together." He answered sadly. I sighed and looked at him. "It was really nice knowing you, and going out with you." He said smiling. I smiled and nodded.

"You know I love you, but more like a brother." I said to him. He sighed and nodded. "One last kiss before you leave?" I asked. His eyes lit up and he nodded. I smiled as we both leaned in, I gave him a kiss in the lips, we moved in sync until someone cleared their throat. We pulled apart and we smiled to each other.

"Sorry to interrupt guys but Del, I brought you clothes." Katie said as she handed me her backpack.

"Thank you. Remind me to one day steal your backpack." I said smiling. She chuckled and rolled her eyes while shaking her head. A nurse took off the tubes that I had. I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom that was there in the hospital room. After I got out of the bathroom, I sat back down in the bed.

"Hey Del, how are you feeling?" I got startled and looked back. Everyone was here! And by everyone, I really do mean everyone! Caroline, Aleena, Avi, Katie, Nathaniel, Niall, Liam, Harry, Zayn, Louis, Perrie and Eleanor. It was really full.