Chapter 29

*Louis' POV*
"Did you brake up with Eleanor to go out with the unknown girl?!" He shouted.
"No that is not true! Now I won't say what she did because I don't want her career to end." I said as I put my hand in surrender. "You." I said to a lady that looked in her late 30's.
"Is it true that you got the mystery girl pregnant yesterday in the hotel?!" She shouted.
"No that is not true." I said and smiled in my mind. The events that happened in the hotel, and what if she did get pregnant? But sadly se can't, because of what we did. "To answer all of your questions that you might have, yes it is true that I broke up with Eleanor, but because of 'her' actions. And yes it is true also that Zayn broke up with Perrie, and what he told her wasn't true. I don't know of she told any of you, but I will not say either. And no I didn't get the 'mystery' girl pregnant. I will not say who she is, or what her name is she might not be comfortable. Um what else? I didn't cheat on Eleanor, I didn't get her pregnant. Hmm I think that's it." I said as I began walking back towards the door. They started shouting more things but I ignored them and went inside.
"What was that all about?" Zayn asked.
"Oh you know reporters, same old shit with them." I said as I shrugged my shoulders and went back to what I was doing. There was a knock in the door. I groaned. Who could that be?
"I'm not answering anymore quest-" I cut myself off. "Oh hey mum sorry it's just that some reporters were here a minute ago." I rambled on.
"It's ok love, how are you?" My mum asked after I let them inside.
"I'm fine actually, how about all of you? I missed you Fizzy and Lottie." I said as I hugged them.
"We missed you too." They answered.
"We're fine also, we just wanted to be here for your birthday." My mum said as she sat down in the couch.
"Hey Jay!" The boys said as they hugged her.
"How are my two favorite little twins?!" I asked as I got picked up Phoebe and Daisy and twirled them around. They started laughing and I smiled as I put them down.
"We missed Boo-Bear." They said as they both gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Aww I did too! What have all of you been up to?" I asked as I got the laptop back, Lottie was using it.
"Nothing much. Why are you looking up for tickets?" Lottie asked as she smirked. "Especially a rock band?" She asked. Should I tell them about Zoey?
"Well the tickets are a birthday/Christmas gift for a friend." I explained. Yes it's true. I'm trying to find some tickets for a concert so Zoey and I can go. As a gift. I'm just trying to see which tour, or concert thing has the most bands.
"Really?! Who is she? What's her name? Is she pretty?" I was bombed with questions.
"She's a friend, she is beautiful. And her name is-" I got interrupted by the front door opening.
"Hey guys were back!" Katie shouted as they brought a bunch of bags into the living room.
"Oh hello, I'm Avi, this is Katie the one that shouted, that's Aleena the one eating fries. And that's Caroline, with the flowers on her head." Avi introduced all of them. Where is Zoey?! I don't know if she wants me to say that she's here, ill just have to wait.
"Hello girls, I'm Jay, Louis' mum. And this is Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe and Daisy." My mum said as they introduced them also.
"Well aren't you two the cutest things ever!" Caroline said as she squatted down to my twin sisters length. They both giggled, then we heard barking.
"You have dogs?" Fizzy asked.
"Oh yea each one is us have one." Aleena said smiling.
"Ooh! Can we see them?!" Phoebe exclaimed. We all chuckled at her. I love my sisters.
"Sure why not? What harm can they do? Right Louis?" Katie smirked. I blushed while glaring at her, as everyone laughed. Katie went to go open the garage door, and five puppies came running inside. They all started wagging their tails as my sisters began to play with them.
"Well I'm going to prepare dinner, since maybe Niall and Aleena will get hungry." Avi said. We nodded.
"I'll help." Niall, Lottie, and Aleena shouted as they got up and ran to the kitchen. Lottie was just behind them because she doesn't know where the kitchen was at.
"Well Lou, I guess Buttercup is getting used to you." Harry smirked.
"Shut up Hazza, that was an evil dog." I said while pointing accusingly to that evil dog!
"She's not evil! And besides that, is not called a 'that'. A dog is called a she or he, in this case this dog is a she." Daisy explained. Wow.
"I have the smartest sisters in the whole world!" I said as I hugged them. Being careful not to be near Buttercup.
-In the table eating Chicken Alfredo that Niall, Aleena, Lottie, and Avi prepared.-
"Wait. Katie, I think, said that there was a dog for each of them. There are 4 of them, but there is 5 dogs. Is there someone missing or does one of them have two dogs?" Asked Fizzy clearly confused. Wow, like I said before. I have the smartest sisters in the world!
"Oh that's because there is a girl that is our friend too. She just stayed at the mall getting some stuff." Aleena explained, making all of us nod in understandment. Well, us guys in why Zoey wasn't here, and my family because of he dog situation. There was a door closing, which I know that was the front door of course.
"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late, just had to get all of you a few things." Zoey came in with a bunch of bags, probably a little bit less, then when the girls came in with the bags, put all together. Zoey stopped at the dinning table and she looked at my family.
"Oh hello, um I-I'll be right back, let me put t-this in my room first." Zoey said as she began talking to herself and walking up the stairs.

*Zoey's POV*
Oh my god. Oh my god. Louis' family is here! Will they recognize me?! Oh my god! I'm excited! I just want to cry right now! Ah! I get to see the people that actually liked me whenever I lived in Doncaster! I'm going to fucking cry. I'm not kidding! I missed them soo much! Especially Phoebe and Daisy. Well I missed them all equally! But you know what I mean! I quickly put everything carefully in my closet before walking downstairs, back to the dinning table. I hope they would recognize me.