Chapter 36

*Zoey's POV*

"Well.." I started, but then got interrupted. A group barged into the karaoke restraunt thing. I knew exactly who they were, and so did Louis. I looked at him he looked shocked, confused but most of all he looked like he was about to fanboy in front of them. They looked around, until I put my hands up and they nodded and started walking towards our table. "Like I was saying, these past few days I wanted to get Louis a perfect birthday and Christmas present. So since I have Kyle's phone, I had a few contacts and decided what better way to get Louis' favorite band to come on his birthday!" I explained while raising my hands and shrugging my shoulders. I got up, since the it's were here already.

"Zoey, you are amazing!" Louis said as he got up and hugged me.

"Well thank you babe. Louis of course you know them. They are The Fray. Um The Fray, this is Louis. The boy I was talking to you about." I said smiling as I introduced them.

"I know who they are. Oh my god, I love you all! I am such a big fan!" Louis said as he held my hand, and tightened his grip from keeping him from jumping or screaming. I giggled at how he was acting.

"Why thank you! I would say the same about us. I honk your band is very good. Your girlfriend is a keeper." Dave said nodding his head.

"I know. That's why I love her." Louis answered as he hugged me from the side. I smiled as I looked at him, he was already looking at me which made me blush a bit. I hit him slightly in his stomach, as he returned to look at The Fray. Then someone cleared their throat.

"Oh yea sorry, these are our friends." I said as we pulled up 4 more chairs. Surprisingly we all fit in 6 tables. "This is Caroline, Katie, Kristin, Avi, Aleena, Bryan and One Direction." I said pointing to all of them.

"Hello everyone. Nice meeting you." Joe said smiling and waving. We waved back, they ordered some food while got into small conversations.

"How did you get them to come?" Louis whispered as he looked at me.

"Well, you know how I have Kyle's phone?" I asked, whispering also. He nodded. "Well I was looking through his contacts, and he has a lot of famous people, I found that he has Dave's phone number." I said smiling. He nodded and smiled widely.

"You guys should go sing!" Katie and Zayn said very excitedly. I think that Louis should have said that first. But oh well, he is still happy and excited. The Fray was already finished eating, wow they eat fast.

"Sure, why not." They say as they stood up and walked to where Avi's and I's boss was at. They talked for a bit, and every time The Fray would talk, our manager would talk. I giggled as he was happy that they were here. Especially on Christmas Eve. They walked to the stage and Dave talked into the mic.

"Good evening everyone. Well we just want to sing a song for every couple out  there." He said smiling as everyone clapped for them to start.
 Be the one

They're two lovers in the night
Waiting on the sun to rise
Passing ships into the night
Under different skies

But you just whisper what you said
One last time
I could have sworn I heard you say
That you are mine

Faded flowers in your hand
The best that I could do
It's the only way I've had
Of reaching you

I never saw it like you did
Didn't know that it was there
You don't see it in your hand
It's in the air

Be the one and only, wait for me
Will you be the only one
Will you be, be the one and only
Wait for me, will you be the only one

What if I knew how to yell
What would I pray
What if I knew how to tell
What would I say

I will be the only one
If you say you'll never go
I'll be screaming out your name
From the back row

Be the one and only, wait for me
Will you be the only one
Will you be, be the one and only
Wait for me; let me be your only one

Be the one, be the one and only
Wait for me; let me be your only one
Will you be, be the one and only
Wait for me; let me be your only one

I have to say, The Fray sing so beautiful! Now I know why Louis  loves them. A lot of people were yelling "On-core!!" They laughed as they nodded.
"Ok, one last song.. Because we have to go be in a concert in half an hour." Ben said smiling. We laughed as they started another song.
 Look After You

If I don't say this now I will surely break
As I'm leaving the one I want to take
Forget the urgency but hurry up and wait
My heart has started to separate

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go
Will you, won't you be the one I'll always know?
When I'm losing my control, the city spins around
You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you
And I'll look after you

If ever there was a doubt
My love she leans into me
This most assuredly counts
She says most assuredly

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you
(After you)
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh

It's always have and never hold
You've begun to feel like home
What's mine is yours to leave or take
What's mine is yours to make your own

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh

"Thank you everyone for this awesome day! We must go, we love you!" They all said and walked off stage. They signed a couple of things before coming back to our table.
"Well thank you for tonight guys." They said as they hugged all of us.
"No thank you for actually coming tonight. I thought you would hang up on me when I called you, since I wasn't Kyle. But thank you a lot." I said while hugging the four of them. They nodded smiling.
"Yea at first we were confused, but then we remembered that Kyle called us and asked us if whenever you called if we could do it. That he would be grateful and blah blah blah. We couldn't be bad friends, so yea that's why we said yes." Isaac said smiling. I nodded, the four of them went to Louis and whispered something in his ear, which I tried to hear but the girls kept on talking to me.
"You really are a great girlfriend for Louis." Caroline said smiling. I blushed a bit and smiled.
"Yea, every time he looks at you he has this sparkle in his eye." Zayn and Liam said smiling.
"Aw! Stahp it! You're going to make me blush even more!" I said as I covered my face.
"Aw! That's cute!! Crap! We're running late! Bye guys, nice knowing all of you!" Joe said as they ran outside.
"You were blushing?! That's cute! Well should go, it's getting late." Louis said as he stood up. After him we agreed and also got up. We were in the door already when my name was being called by my manager.
"Zoey! Hold on!" What does he want now? I mean I don't want to be rude or anything, but I just want to be in the house with everyone's family! Except the girl's and my family.
"Yes sir?' I asked as I turned around.
"You know, lately there has been a lot of famous people here.. And The Fray just told me that you were the one that called them to come here. Is that true?" He asked raising an eyebrow as he stood in front of me.
"Yes sir. Um is that bad?" I asked kind of scared. Because what if he fires me? Singing is the only good thing I am good at!
"No Actually.I want to ask you something. You know as a Christmas gift." He said. I nodded, by now everyone was outside, I don't know if in the car or somewhere else.
"Depends what it is...?" I said unsure.
"What if you would like to be the assistant manager?" He asked. What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! What do you think? I know this one sucks a lot! but what will she say? Also comment if anyone would for me to make a 'heated' scene of all the girls with the guys... as in where they have sex? SO YEA! Please comment how it goes, and comment if you want a scene of all the girls!