Chapter 9

*Delilah's POV*

I woke up to the stupid alarm that I dread! Did I ever mention that I hate school? Well I do. I decided to come to college, well because I wanted to make something useful of myself. I wasn't going to let my abusive dad, or used to be bullies ruin whatever I have coming towards me. I got up and took a shower, and after I changed into This. And yes, I did changed in the bathroom, whenever I got out, Louis went inside and took is taking a shower. Meanwhile I started fixing my hair. There was a knock on the door, I finished putting on my beanie before opening the door. The girls were there and they walked inside.

"I insist please c'mon in!" I shouted as I closed the door behind me. They just laughed. Avi was wearing This. Katie was wearing This. Caroline was wearing This. And Aleena was wearing This.

"Oh shit it, you know that you still love us." Katie said smiling. I nodded as I got my necklace key and put it around my neck.

"Why do you always wear that skeleton key necklace?" Caroline asked. I looked at it and smiled.

"Well it's cute, and it unlocks great things!" I said in a mysterious voice. They looked at me as if I was weird but then shook it off.

"Well are you girls hungry? I can make breakfast." Avi suggested. We all nodded as they went downstairs. I got my backpack and looked at myself in the mirror one last time before smiling to myself and walking downstairs.

"So what are you going to make?" Aleena asked eagerly, of course she loves food!

"Well I'm going to make pancakes and cook some bacon." Avi answered smiling. We nodded, I got out five cups and poured milk into two of them and them orange juice on the other three. I got milk, since I brushed my teeth and it would taste really gross! Katie got milk also, then Aleena, Avi, and Caroline got the orange juice. When they drank it they made the funniest look ever! It was priceless! It made Katie and me laugh hard.

"What are you girls laughing about?" Asked a thick Irish accent.

"The faces that those three girls did whenever they drank their orange juice after brushing their teeth!" Katie said, we stayed calm for like two seconds and then we high-fived each other and started laughing our asses off. Niall looked at us like we were crazy.

"Do you like pancakes and bacon?" Avi asked.

"Do I like it? Hm no." He said and then Avi looked nervous, "I LOVE IT!" Niall shouted afterwards, a sigh of relief escaped Avi's lips. It made me giggle.

"I smell food!" Another person said. and then there came three more people: Harry, Liam, and Louis. They sat in the table, Katie and I were in the counter stools.

"Is there any cautious things that we are supposed to know?" Liam asked.

"Well there is a girl and her followers that are total ass fuckers." I said like nothing. They looked at me wide-eyed. "What never heard a girl cuss before?" I asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Be quiet Del." Katie said slapping my arm.

"What Delilah meant to say was that, there are girls in school that may seem friendly. But are the bitchiest people known to human kind. They are very evil." Aleena said taking a pancake as Avi put them on the table with a plate under it.

"Oh. Well they are like whores then right?" Harry said clearing up everything.

"Yep. Pretty much." I said shrugging my shoulders and getting a pancake.

"Is there anything else?" Liam added.

"There is also some guys that are in a gang, they aren't the nicest people around. So if there is one messing with you, just call us and we'll be there in a flash." Caroline added.. They all looked at us like 'Are you fucking kidding me?'