Chapter 42

*Zoey's POV*

I have finished with Daisy's hair and we are all sitting in the living room playing on the X-Box. 

"Ok girls, is everyone ready?" Trisha asked as all of the guys families came down the stairs with suitcases.

"Aw mum! We want to stay more!" The younger girls cried out.

"Sorry girls, but they have to get studying for their classes. They will visit us whenever the have vacation again. Isn't that right boys?" Jay says, and shoots draggers to Louis when the girls aren't looking at the mums. 

"U-uh yea. We will be going, when we have vacations." Louis says kind of scared. It only made the guys and girls laugh.

"Aw fine! But pinky promise that you will bring Zoey , Caroline, Katie, Aleena and Avi whenever you guys come to England!" All the girls shouted to the guys. Their eyes widened as they stuck out the pinkies. It's quiet funny how they are scared of girls you get than them. It makes me laugh. I think it's cute though.

"Good, now come on girls. We are running late!" Anne said as the walked towards the door. The guys helped them with their suitcases.

"Goodbye. Nice meeting all of you!" They say as they hug us girls. Then it was my turn to hug Greg. Oh god.

"Bye Zoey." He grumbles. Sudden change of mood?

"Bye?" I said in a confused tone.

"I was kidding about making you go out with me instead of Louis. But I see that you really do love him, and he really loves you." He says smiling. I am soo confused right now.

"Um.. Should I believe you?" I asked kind of rudely.

"I'll just text you, because we are running late." He said as he ran to the car and closed the door. Maura rolled the window down.

"Bye, it was a pleasure meeting all of you also!" We shout in sync as they drive away. I felt tears prickling in my eyes. They waved as they drove off. 

"Aw babe, why are you crying?" Louis asks as he hugs me.

"I don't know, I'm sad that they left." I pout as we make our way inside.

"Who's hungry?" Aleena asks as she makes her way into the kitchen.

"We finished eating! Like not even 3 or 3 hours ago!" Avi shouted to Aleena.

"Oh whatever. You know I really don't care, I just love food!" Aleena shouted and we chuckled.

"Well what should we do now?" Liam asked.

"Nothing.. Or we could just watch movies the whole day." Katie suggests. We start thinking about it.

"Alright I guess. But good movies!" Caroline says as we all get comfortable to watch a marathon of random movies!

-Next Day-

I wake up groggy, last night was fun! Well we just watched movies and that's pretty much it.. Yea it was kind of boring but oh well! I am so excited today!! I want to scream! But I don't want to lose my voice yet. Do you know why? Well because today is the Warped Tour 2013! Fuck yes! So excited! It is around 10 in the morning, yes ten and everyone is still asleep. I get up off the couch and go take a shower.

Pretty funny how we still slept in the couch, even after the rooms are unoccupied. But eh, whatever.

"Babe, what are you doing up so early?" Damn Louis and his morning voice. So. Fucking. Hot. My hormones need to stop right now.