Chapter 4

*Unknown POV*

I know who she is! Finally she came back to our lives. Zoey Jones has come back to our lives!! So this is where she came to after the party? We actually couldn't still get over the fact that Zoey had left, but now I know that 'Delilah' is Zoey! Yes! But I can't say anything... Well not yet. I will ask her whenever we have alone time. But she changed. She changed a lot since last time, she has gotten tougher, her hair is purple, she always loved that color, and she even has tattoos! She has changed, but I think that I miss the old Zoey. Old Zoey was innocent, well not that much but she wouldn't dare do anything bad. Now, now she has tattoos, probably has piercings and she drives! I have never thought that when she said, 'I hope your life goes well because I'm not sure if mine will go fine.' I didn't know that we would become famous, but I am glad we did because then we would have never found her. She is still beautiful as always. I remember the first week without her, and knowing that she left because of us, we all cried our eyes out. We shunned everyone, and we were always together in one of our houses. Wether it was Louis, or any of the guys, we would be together. Kenzie, Chaz, and Rea left because they moved her parents from jobs to another location. That was another heart brake for us. Then Kristin said that she was leaving somewhere else, she told us about the whole parents thing, and she couldn't bare knowing that Zoey left, and Kristin not being able to tell her, it was too much so she left. Katie, well she helped us go through everything. She is actually the one that pushed us to go to the X-factor. And I am so grateful for her, without her we would have never come this far. That includes our fans! We love them. I am glad that we are going back to college, without this opportunity we would have never found Zoey. We missed her so much! I just wonder if she knows us? Well if she does, I hope that one day we could put everything aside and become the best friends that we used to be. Even though she can't have children anymore, but I, well we all want to be friends again. I hope that she will forgive us, although she might not.... I just want her to be the old Zoey that we knew.