Chapter 3

*Delilah's POV*

We all walked up to where our rooms were at and stop before entering the rooms. The guys weren't outside our rooms, they were inside the rooms. I swear if whoever touches something in my room I WILL hurt them.
"Ok we are not going to hurt any of them if they are touching something." Avi said, ugh are you kidding me?! I huffed and shrugged my shoulders.
"Whatever, what do we got to lose?" I said as they nodded and we went inside our rooms. I saw red pants, and a white and blue striped shirt. Oh god no! It cannot possibly be him! No, no, no, no just NO!
"So you chose this room?" I asked stepping into the room. He got startled and turned around, he had a bracelet, not just any bracelet, but the one that HE gave me the day I left. I fast walked to him and ripped it off his hand. I put it inside one of the boxes after I opened it, with my key that was around my neck and locked it again. The key opens my door and the box, it took me a while to change the lock in the door. Louis just stared at me.
"Where did you get that bracelet?" He said pointing to my box.
"My friend gave it to me, don't talk about it anymore." I said as I out the box away.
"Well we are going to have quite a while to get used to each other." He said as he sat in the other bed.
"Yep, you have no idea." I muttered the last part. It is going to be awkward for me to have my bully from a while ago to have him as a roomate. It is a good thing that he doesn't know that I am really Zoey.

*Caroline's POV*

Well this is great! Note the sentence with COMPLETE sarcasm! I have the curly haired guy. He was looking at some pictures that I had of Katie, Aleena, Avi, Delilah and me during the summer. I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat. I know that i am the flirt from the five of us, but I like to keep my personal things away from guys. He got startled and said "oh my god you scared me, I'm sorry I was just looking at your pictures. I'm sorry-" I interrupted him.
"Shut up, it's alright." I said smiling cheekily. Again, I am the flirt from us. He winked at me and I just rolled my eyes. "Well I guess that I am sleeping with you." He said smirking. I punched his arm hard and he winced.
"Don't make jokes with me like that, and your bed is over there by the wall. Mine is by the window." I said pointing to my bed. He pouted and put his suitcase on top of his bed. I was looking on how he looked. He has a good body, he works out. I don't care, he's famous and I'm just another girl that is his roomate.
"Oh by the way Duffy sleeps inside my room." I said smirking. He stopped what he was doing and tensed up.
"I am more of a cat person." He said as he turned out, I just shrugged my shoulders.
"I don't care, you don't mess with me and my things I don't mess with you and your things." I said as I sat on my bed. "Well alright then." He muttered. "Oh by the way, I take long showers so um yea." He said taking out his clothes and putting them into the drawers.
Gr, "well I do too." I said as got up.
"We have to make a planner then." He said and then muttered, "or we could take showers together." Oh hell no! I walked towards him and tapped him on the shoulder. I may be the school slut who has gone out with every single guy, but I do not take showers with them. He turned around and gave me a smolder and then winked. Ugh! Whatever I just have to do it, I punched him hard in his cheek and said,
"I will not be tolerating your flirting behavior. I know that I am the flirt but I will not want to be taking showers with you. I don't want to be messing with you, we are just roomates and that's it." I hissed as I walked out of the room. God I don't care if he is famous, I will not be flirting with him at all what so ever!

*Aleena's POV*

I went to my room I didn't see anyone there. What the heck? I just hope that they didn't see my mini- fridge that was in there. Its like one of those that bands use when they are in a concert, I forgot what it's called! (I really did forget) Don't judge me! A skinny girls like me, can get hungry in the middle of the night! Well that is just me but I hungry all the time! Like right now! I went to where I hide my mini-fridge at and see that there is a blonde haired person there! With the fridge door open! Oh hell no! He cannot be taking my food! It is my food! Without even knowing, I had him pinned down on the floor.
"You are very strong." He said smirking. "Shut up Blondie, if we are going to be roomates, you HAVE to stay away from my mini-fridge AND my food!" I hissed at him. He pouted as I got up and helped him stand up.
"What if I get hungry during the middle of the night?" He asked while sitting in his bed. I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders .
"I don't, get your own mini-fridge. Oh and you better watch it if I see you near my mini-fridge. I WILL hurt you. And that is a promise." I hissed as I went to my mini-fridge and looked at what he took. I extended my hand towards him. "What?" He asked innocently. I sighed and jumped on top of him so he is laying down in the bed with me on top of him. "Give. Me. My. Mini. Snickers. Chocolate." I said. I count my food okay so don't judge me.
"Oh I thought we were doing something else." He said blushing. I rolled my eyes and got off him. I extended my hand again and he huffed and gave me my mini snickers candy. I smiled and ate it. "That is really good." I cooed as I laid in my bed.
"Well I better be getting used to this." He muttered. I turned around and looked at him, "what are you talking about?" I asked him.
"Well you know that you always end up on top of me, while me on the floor." He said smiling, then it turned into a smirk, "I could get used to that everyday." He said still smirking and then winked at me. Ugh! He did not just say that! I threw one of my pillows towards him and it hit him in his face which caused him to fall! I started laughing my ass off, until I felt a pillow hit my back, since I was turned laying face down. I looked up and I was about to run to him, but then the doorbell rang. "FOOD IS HERE!!" Me and Blondie yelled.

*Avril's POV*

I went to my room, I was kind of scared of who I was going to get. I just hope that they wouldn't be all up on my stuff. I fixed my hair before going in, I really don't care who I get. I mean they are famous, they will leave this school and keep on going with their lives and I will keep on going with mine. I stepped into the room, I saw they guy that is growing hair, and has a small quiff sitting in his side of the room. That is the kind of guy I like! Him in his own things, and me in my own things! He looked up whenever I cleared my throat.
"Oh hi, I didn't know if I should have entered or not, I saw the others do it so I did-" I interrupted him.
"It's fine." I said smiling.
"Well I'm Liam, and you are?" He asked as he shook my hand, and I did the same.
"I'm Avril, but call me Avi. Everyone does." I said smiling. He nodded and smiled. Things were getting awkward until I said, "don't worry things will he less awkward after we introduce ourselves while we are eating." I said smiling.
"Ok good, I was going to ask what are you studying for?" He asked a bit curious.
"Well I am studying into being an artist. Music. Music artist." I said giggling. He nodded.
"So you take like singing classes?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yea and I am taking music class also." I said afterwards.
"Hm well that's nice, I just have to finish some classes. But yep." He said smiling. Wow he is so nice, I'm guessing he was from Britain.
"Where are you from?" I asked.
P"I'm from Wolverhampton, England but grew up in Doncaster, England." He said smiling. Hmm I was in Doncaster for a while before moving here, that's where I met Delilah! Hm so she might know him! That's great! But I wonder if she knows them.
"FOOD IS HERE!!" I'm guessing Avi yelled. I sighed and chuckled as I knew that it was her.
"Avi-Niall." We both said at the same time.
"Wait do they like food?" We both asked at the same time again. Pretty weird! "Yes." We answered, at different times though.
"Lets not ever do that again." I said giggling.
"I agree." He chuckled as we walked out of 'our' room. I still don't think that it's right for a girl to be roomates with a guy, but eh I don't care. As long as 'things' don't happen.

*Katie's POV*

I walked into my room and see that Zayn is looking at some of my artwork. Yes I know their names, I'm not a Directioner but I know their names and I know their songs. Like I said I only have one poster of them and it is well hidden so Delilah won't see it. My room is alright, it just has a lot of art work that I do in it. Like AriZona cans and yep.
"Oh hey I see that you do artwork." He said as he looked at me. I nodded and shrugged my shoulders.
"Yea I guess, I'm studying to be an artist." I said smiling. He nodded in understandment.
"You are really good, we should do some artwork together sometime." He said as he kept on looking at the things in my room.
"Why? I mean I would love to, but my artwork isn't that great." I said sitting in my bed. He scoffed and said,
"Are you kidding me? They are great! But would you say yes?" He asked with hope in his eyes. I nodded,
"Sure, I'm going to redecorate this room so you can help me." I said smiling. He smiled also, hmm I thought that he was going to be bad, but he really isn't.
"You know I thought that you were going to be bad- nevermind." I muttered. He was looking at himself in the mirror. Oh god of course he would be looking at himself in the mirror. I rolled my eyes he noticed because he said,
"Do you hate when people are vain?" I looked at him and he was still looking at himself, I nodded.
"Yep! I hate them, they are just in the mirror too much. I mean they are good no need to be checking on themselves all the time." I said laying down on my bed. "Aw are you saying that because I look good?" Zayn said smirking as he was leaning on the door frame. I looked at him and chuckled.
"Yeaa because when I said 'good' I meant by them having a hair sticking up on the side." I said smirking. His eyes grew wide, rushed looking at himself in the mirror again. I bursted out laughing because I was just playing around with him.
"FOOD IS HERE!" I'm guessing Aleena yelled. That was my cue to leave before she are everything, and getting away from Zayn before he knew that I was playing around with him. I hope that we can eat peacefully.