Chapter 4

After taking a hard note on the vague system, Su Wu took a deep breath of the night's cold wind but did not feel that her body's enthusiasm had fallen, but it was getting hotter and hotter. She bit the tip of her tongue and tried to let herself be more awake.
033: "Host, do you need help? Bailu pills can eliminate all negative conditions. The newcomer benefits only need 1,000 points, and the first purchase can be credited."
Hearing 033's sales pitch, Su Yan narrowed his eyes, "Are there any restrictions on the task for me to find a bed partner?"
" To answer the host, no, you only need to complete the scheduled task."
"Then you don't need to buy it."
At this time, a group of people walked out of the hotel lobby after calling out. 

The most eye-catching is a tall man who is about 30 years old. 033 has seen this man on the information of this world. It seems that he is another male protagonist by blood, that is, the fifth uncle of the group president, known as Lu Wuye, he once helped the male protagonist's company when it was in crisis, and at the same time, she was also the Bai Yueguang who the female protagonist couldn't ask for.

However, this person has never been close to women. In private, many people have quietly talked about whether he is not good (note: I think it's something about not good in bed or he can't get up) or he likes men.
Obviously, Su Wu fell in love with this person, and 033 just wanted to remind her but found that Su Wu had already walked in the direction of Lu Wuye.
She stumbled into the crowd, plunged into the man's arms, and hugged his waist. "Dad!" The people who had smiled shyly to show to the man suddenly stopped, and there was no warm smile on the corners of the lips. Placed everywhere, and because of the extreme shock, they mixed together and turned into a distorted appearance, and the scene suddenly became weird.
Lu Yan, who was hugged by Su Wu, frowned slightly and stretched out his hand to push her away. How could Su Wu not know what he was thinking, and immediately climbed onto his neck, rubbing his head against his neck, "Dad, I Knowing that I was wrong, will you take me home, OK? I don't want to stay here anymore. They are all bad guys and know that they are bullying me..."
Su Wu drank wine. At this time, she was carrying a faint wine smell and the unique fragrance of a girl. Her voice was blurred and soft. When Lu Yan lowered his head, he saw her hazy eyes and blushing cheeks. He was about to push her hand away. After a pause, he held her shoulders, then opened the door and stuffed her in.

Seeing Lu Yan's car leaving, everyone couldn't help being stunned. A middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes headed by him couldn't help but slap himself, slapped everyone up.
"Lu Wuye married? Daughters are so big?"
"No, ah, I remember he was thirty years old this year, to see how this girl teens have it."
"Do not get married for so many years Wu Ye is good This mouth?"
This conjecture shocked everyone present, and a man in his fifties was heartbroken. "I would have let my daughter wait at the door of the hotel if I knew it, let alone call her father, or call her ancestor."
"Come on, Lao Zhao, your girl loses weight by a hundred catties, and then I guess Ren Wuye won't look up."
Just as everyone was talking, an ambulance rushed to a stop at the door of the hotel.

After getting in the car, Su Wu was thrown aside by Lu Yan.
I didn't know how many men wanted to climb onto her bed before, but Su Wu didn't let it go. This time she took the initiative to hook up with this guy, but he was still unmoved. It was an insult to her charm.
Originally only intending to get into the car, Su Wu, who was still in the mood for the future, got angry, and put her arm close to Lu Yan, "Dad, I'm hot."
Lu Yan frowned and turned down the air conditioner a few times. Spend.
Su Wu: "..." After the temperature dropped, Lu Yan said, "Where is your home? I'll take you back." The man's voice was low and magnetic, and his tone was flat and not fluctuating. Su Wu had no intention of dealing with him now. 

The heat from the inside of her body slowed her thinking speed a lot. Hearing the man's voice, she couldn't help leaning towards him. When Su Wu woke up the next day, it was already bright. She fixedly looked at the western-style crystal chandelier above her head for three seconds, and then checked her body. Except for a change of clothes, she was intact, "Little San'er, said What happened last night."

033: "Back to the host, after you lost consciousness last night, you first took off Lu Yan's suit, then took off his tie, gnawed his neck, and was knocked out by him. Then he led you back home and asked the nanny to take a shower and change your clothes."

Su Wu nodded after hearing this, and then asked: "Is there any reaction before he stunned me?"
"If you ask If it's a male physiological reaction, go back to the host, yes."
Very good, still a normal man, Su Wu smiled, it seems that this time she has met a gentleman who sits on his feet.
I didn't sleep at home this time, but I won't have such a good chance in the future.
The clothes that were changed yesterday are now neatly placed on the bedside. Su Wu washed and put on the clothes and went out of the room. There was already a middle-aged man in a suit waiting outside the door, seeing her come out Wei Wei He bowed, "Hello, Miss Ke, I am the housekeeper of Lu Zhai, you can call me Lu An. Breakfast is ready, please come downstairs with me, and the driver will take you home later."
Apparently, during this period of sleep, her details have long been found out, Su Wu was not angry, and smiled at Lu An, "Thank you." As expected, she was a child taught by a large family. She knows etiquette and festivals. No wonder the fifth master will take her home, Lu An's impression of Su Wu improved a lot, and her tight expression softened.
During the breakfast, Su Wu did not take the initiative to ask Lu Yan about Lu Yan's situation but occasionally asked Lu An for some questions. She frantically praised the housekeeper Lu's favor. After breakfast, she didn't linger much, so she simply did nothing.