Chapter 53

Having worked with 033 for so long, Su Wu naturally knew its character and had no intention of arguing with 033. Her attention quickly shifted to Tan Zhenzhen.

As the noise of the crowd got closer, Tan Zhenzhen lowered his head and glanced at Su Wu, then bent down and picked up the princess, and then ran quickly towards the trail.

Tan Zhenzhen's arms were very strong, carrying Su Wu's entire body weight without swaying at all. And more importantly, perhaps because of the close distance, Su Wu's nose was filled with his scent, and she felt a very familiar feeling inexplicably.

This smell was clearly the same as the scent of her lovers from the previous two worlds.

However, Su Wu was not sure immediately. She had not been in close contact with Tan Zhenzhen before. She clearly remembered that the last time she met Tan Zhenzhen, the two were very close to each other. Although she did not notice the other person's gender, there was something about him. But she could sense his aura clearly, and it was definitely not the same as that man's.

Of course, it does not rule out the possibility that the man, like Su Wu, possessed this body midway.

But when she thought of his expression when she found out that she was possessed by a cross-dressing man, Su Wu felt secretly funny in her heart, but then she thought that he had no memory at all, and she became bored again.

Tan Zhenzhen walked in a hurry and did not stop until he was two blocks away. Perhaps due to the movement there just now, the nearby blocks seemed very quiet. Su Wu could clearly hear Tan Zhenzhen's slightly heavy breathing.

At this time, the street lights on the street lit up one after another, hitting the two of them, dragging a long shadow behind them.

Su Wu pretended to be stimulated by the light and frowned slightly, letting out a soft moan from her throat.

Tan Zhenzhen lowered his head and looked at Su Wu, "Are you awake?"

Tan Zhenzhen's voice had the deep magnetism unique to a young man, and he did not deliberately lower his voice. Su Wu's ears trembled slightly, and the tips of her ears turned red.

Just when Su Wu was about to further confirm whether this boy was her lover who had been with her for two lives, a loud shout suddenly came from behind, "What are you going to do to her?!" Su Wu had not yet come down from Tan Zhenzhen's arms.

Still maintaining the posture of being hugged by the princess, her hands were around his neck, and her whole body was nestled in his arms. The two of them said how close they were, how close they were. Chu Xuanfeng stood at the street corner, watching this scene with red eyes, The fists of both hands were clenched loudly, as if they wanted to pull Su Wu out of Tan Zhenzhen's arms.

Hearing the scolding from behind, Su Wu subconsciously raised her head and looked at the source of the sound. When she saw Chu Xuanfeng, she stretched out her hand and patted Tan Zhenzhen's arm. Tan Zhenzhen put her down obediently, as if he was afraid that she would not be able to stand still. His hand was still holding Su Wu's arm.

Su Wu smiled gratefully at Tan Zhenzhen and turned to Chu Xuanfeng, "Brother Feng, why are you here?" Seeing Su Wu get off Tan Zhenzhen's arms, Chu Xuanfeng's expression softened a little, and his eyes glanced at the hand on Su Wu's arm.

Then he still couldn't help but stepped forward, took Su Wu's other hand, pulled her towards him, and then glared at Tan Zhenzhen, "Grandma asked me to come out to buy salt. I happened to pass by here and saw you guys. You two are here, Xiaoyuan, are you okay? I heard screams here just now. Is someone bullying you? Don't be afraid, tell me, I will help you." Chu Xuanfeng obviously regarded Tan Zhenzhen as a bully.