Chapter 5

After sending Su Wu in the car, Lu An went back to the house on the third floor and knocked on the door of the study, "Wuye."
"Come in. She's gone?"
"Yes." Lu An looked respectfully and looked a little cautiously. Looking at the bite marks on Lu Yan's neck, "Fifth Lord, Miss Ke asked me to thank you."
Lu Yan closed the document at hand, with no expression on his face, "Well, I see ." "Fifth Lord, I observed Miss Ke. It should be an accident that she met you, and there is no other attempt. You..." "Go ahead." 

Lu Yan pushed forward the two documents on hand. "These two documents are given to Assistant Shen. "
Lu An, who wanted to say a few good things for Su Wu, quickly stopped talking, "Yes." He
was about to leave with the document, and Lu An was stopped by Lu Yan again. He said, "Check Chutian's Information."

-------------------------------------------

For Su Wu, her main energy is still on the task. As for the experience last night, although it was a little unsatisfactory, it was still a small surprise. As for Lu Yan, although she was interested, she was not. Plan to have another intersection.
One is that this man is too powerful, which is nothing at all, but she has seen his strong restraint last night, if it really provokes the fire, I am afraid that in the future, it will be out of control, and it will be impossible to shake it off. She parked the car in the community where Ke Jing and Chutian now live, and Su Wu went upstairs.

As she expected, Chu Tian didn't come back last night, and he must have been messed up by Mr. Zhang's affairs, so there is no need to go home.
Su Wu first went back to the room and took off her skirt, changed into a set of comfortable casual clothes, then calmly packed her luggage, dragged the suitcase, and left the house that once belonged to Ke Jing and Chutian.
This small room was rented by Ke Jing. It had two rooms and one living room. Under Ke Jing's conservative ideas, she and Chu Tian lived by herself. Although Chu Tian wanted to make out with Ke Jing many times, they were all caught by Ke Jing. He refused, on the grounds that he could not have sex before marriage. In order to show his gentlemanly demeanor, Chu Tian had to endure it. That's why it happened later that he used his girlfriend for the first time to change his future.
The house is in a busy city, and the rent can be worth a month's salary of an ordinary office worker. At first, Ke Jing paid the rent. Later, Ke Jing resigned and fell out with her father. It was Ke Mu, her mother secretly helping her pay the rent.
Walking out of the community without looking back, Su Wu took out her mobile phone and made a call, "Mom, I broke up with Chu Tian, ​​you can help me withdraw the house."
"What's the matter? Quiet, don't be sad for now. where are you? mom to pick you up. " "no, I'll grab a taxi to go back, do not worry, I've figured out, I will not do anything silly. " 

"You figured out, you figured out just fine, you should come back as soon as you can, mom will make soup for you."
Although she said that, Mother Ke was still afraid that her daughter could not think about it for a while, so she would make a phone call for five minutes until Su Wu got home.
Ke Zhengan was reading the newspaper on the sofa in the living room. He heard Su Wu enter the room without lifting his head. He didn't seem to see her. If it weren't for the newspaper in his hand, Su Wu might still believe that he really doesn't care about his daughter.
She took the initiative to say hello to Ke Zhengan, "Dad, I'm back."
Ke Zhengan turned a page of the newspaper coldly and said hum.
Zhao Hongyue came out of the kitchen with a fruit plate to greet Su Wu to eat. Seeing Ke Zhengan's lukewarm attitude, she glared at him, "My daughter just came back, who do you show this expression to?"
Ke Zhengan snorted. Dropped the newspaper and walked upstairs. Zhao Hongyue said a few more words about him, and crossed a honeydew melon to Su Wu, "Don't pay attention to your dad, he is just like this. Come, quietly, this is the honeydew melon just shipped back today, and your mother especially left it for you, taste it if it's sweet or not."

-------------------------------------------------

Chu Tian was sitting on a bench in the hospital corridor. In the opposite ward were the noisy wife Zhang Qingshan and her two crying children and mother. He and the old lady didn't dare to be angry with his wife, so he kept throwing a knife at Chu Tian, ​​and the lawyer Zhang Qingshan had brought in chattered and reported the bill to him.
This investment must have failed. Not only that, but he also put on a large amount of debt. Zhang Qingshan's watch alone would cost him one million yuan. He had just graduated from college two years ago. The wages have been sent back to their hometown, where will the money come from?
Chu Tian glanced at the phone that he had put aside, picked it up again, and pressed the call button with the last remaining battery.
"I'm sorry, the number you dialed is not yet in service, please..."
Hearing the prompt tone, Chu Tian's forehead was full of blue veins, and the hand holding the phone was getting harder and harder. The phone died.

However, just as he was about to let go of the phone, he took it back, took a deep breath, put it back in his bag, and forced a smile even more ugly than crying toward the lawyer, "Give me a little more time."

----------------------------------------

Zhao Hongyue The craftsmanship is very good, Su Wu ate a lot, she saw her smile and kept persuading her to eat more.
Although Ke Zhengan didn't speak the whole time at the dining table, maintaining his cold and serious expression, but Su Wu ate all the dishes he had left, and the two were officially truce.
After eating, Su Wu returned to Ke Jing's room.
The Ke family is a scholarly family, and their ancestors were famous writers for several generations. A single calligraphy by Ke Zhengan can sell for millions of dollars at the moment, but Ke Zhengan doesn't care about this. Yes, Zhao Hongyue always complained that he was in the way, but still hung the calligraphy and painting in the most conspicuous place.