Chapter 28 (2nd arc)

Su Wu is now playing the role of the male protagonist Xue Chengyang's childhood sweetheart Jiang Xiaonan. Like all dog blood stories, she and Xue Chengyang came out of the same orphanage. In order to support Xue Chengyang's entertainment dream, she worked everywhere just to provide him with enough money. However, the result is also obvious, Xue Chengyang became famous, abandoned the childhood sweetheart who was no longer useful to him and came together with the actress who was more helpful to his career.

Now Xue Chengyang's career has just started, and he is still the role of a small crew, with no income. The two rely on Jiang Xiaonan to work four jobs to maintain their living expenses.

Su Wu rubbed her shoulders, no wonder she felt that her body was so weak, it turned out to be abolished by part-time work.

The man who called just now was Xue Chengyang, because he said that his dream in the future was to be an actor, and people in the entertainment industry paid great attention to privacy, so he did not allow Jiang Xiaonan to set a note on his phone, and Jiang Xiaonan foolishly agreed.

Su Wu pressed her head, why are the female partners in these two worlds so stupid?

Fortunately, her task is not to play female supporting roles, but to help them counterattack, otherwise, Su Wu would rather fail directly than be too lazy to suffer.

033 said: "Host, your task is to obtain 100% of the favorability of the world's richest man."

Su Wu raised her eyebrows, "What does this have to do with the counterattack?"

033 said: "The original owner thought that the queen was only because she had money. Hook away Xue Chengyang, so she has to become the richest person in the world."

Su Wu understood, "Don't worry, I will become the richest man in the world, I love myself 100%." 

 033: "..."

After a long time, seeing that Su Wu seemed to really intend to do this, 033 quickly said: "According to the regulations, you still have to attack the world's richest man, and the mission requirements cannot be changed at will."

Listening to the hurried tone of Lolita in the system, Su Wu pretended to be helpless and sighed, "Okay, I really can't help you, then tell me, who is the richest man in the world?"

033 was immediately stopped by the question. , it was silent for a long time before saying: "The current richest man in the world is an 80-year-old man who does not meet the mission requirements, but according to data analysis, I have listed three who are likely to become the richest man in the world in 20 years. People. One is the male protagonist Xue Chengyang, the other is the president of Xingtian Entertainment Group, and the other is the grandson of the richest man in the world. Do you want to choose the host?"

"Forget it, go back and see." Su Wu waved her hand, lack of interest.

It didn't take much time to sort out the memory and the plot. When Su Wu returned to the restaurant, several waiters were cleaning and preparing to close. The restaurant owner was a slightly fat middle-aged man. He was clearing the account behind the counter, and Su Wu walked over to him. , "Uncle Chen, I want to resign."

After leaving the restaurant with the final payment of 500 yuan, Su Wu went to the snack street nearby to pack a bowl of noodles and returned to Jiang Xiaonan and Xue Chengyang's small rental house.

At this time, it was nearly twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, and the house was pitch-dark. Obviously, Xue Chengyang hadn't come back yet, so Su Wu fumbled and turned on the light.

This is a small bedroom with one bedroom and one living room. The decoration has obviously been around for some years. However, the yellowed walls are carefully pasted with simple wallpapers, which look very beautiful. The tiles on the ground have also been wiped clean. There is no TV, and there is a small transparent glass bottle on the empty old TV cabinet, with a pink rose inserted in it.

In the living room, in addition to a TV cabinet, a coffee table, and a small sofa, there is a small bed in the corner, which is where Jiang Xiaonan usually sleeps.

Xue Chengyang was reluctant to sleep with Jiang Xiaonan because he didn't like Jiang Xiaonan entering his territory. Even when he usually cleaned up the room, he did it himself, as if Jiang Xiaonan had dirty things on her body.

Jiang Xiaonan was not angry either. She thought that Xue Chengyang had a habit of cleanliness, which was normal, so she always followed his rules and never entered his room. How do you feel when the actor and the actress go out and go in and out?

Su Wu put down her small bag, put the noodles on the coffee table, and was about to sit down to eat when she heard the door open.

It was a handsome man, he was about 1.8 meters tall, he smelled of alcohol, his shirt was wrinkled, but his expression was still sober, Su Wu glanced at him, and greeted him lukewarmly, "Cheng Yang, you're back."

But Su Wu didn't get up to meet him at the door, so she didn't bother to make fun of herself.

Seeing Su Wu's different attitude from her usual diligence, Xue Chengyang frowned dissatisfiedly, and then looked at the takeaway box in front of Su Wu with disgust, "I told you that this thing is unhygienic and it is not good for your health if you eat it."

Su Wu didn't lift her head, she sat on the sofa and began to remove the chopsticks, and then she opened the clinker packaging bag with a clatter, "So I only bought one to eat by myself, you go take a shower first, the smell of alcohol is unpleasant. I'm dead."

Xue Chengyang was choked and glanced at this girlfriend who seemed to be different from usual, but because he was a little sluggish after drinking, he couldn't find any other rebuttal words and walked to the room angrily. Seconds later, he came out and walked towards the bathroom, the bathroom door was slammed shut, and then the sound of water sounded.

033: "Please note, host, you are at risk of collapse, please control your performance in time."

Su Wu chuckled, "Why is this called collapse? My girlfriend sees her boyfriend coming back so late, and a When you come back, teach yourself a lesson, shouldn't you be angry?"

"But according to the character..."

"The rabbit will bite when he is in a hurry. Besides, Jiang Xiaonan is not a rabbit, little Saner, don't forget that our mission is to counterattack. rather than acting like a female supporting role, since it is going to counterattack, the character should naturally be changed under reasonable circumstances.

033 was speechless by Su Wu, " You are right, host. "