Chapter 26

Feeling the eyes of the people around, Bai Ling realized what stupid thing she had done, and she couldn't cry anymore, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to make a joke with everyone, I accidentally went too far, please don't take offense. ."

But no one laughed at the scene, and they all looked at her with neurotic eyes.

Bai Ling felt even more embarrassed. She looked around, as if she wanted to find someone to rely on. In the end, her eyes fell on Lu Yuanzheng, as if she had seen a savior, she rushed towards him, "Yuanzheng, I was wrong, I will never do it again. Just kidding, you know me, I have no ill intentions, can you help me explain it to everyone?"

Lu Yuanzheng took a step to the side, letting Bai Ling flinch, "I'm sorry, this lady, I think we're not familiar with each other, please don't be so affectionate."

"Congratulations to the host, the counter-attack value has increased by 20%, the current counter-attack value is 100%, and the task has been successfully completed. The host can freely choose to stay in the world until his body dies. Time or immediately return to the mission transit space."

"Body death?" Su Wu asked in her heart.

"Yes, host, it is the time of your body's death in the plot, and it is still three months from now."

Su Wu pressed her temple, "Why didn't you say it earlier?"

"Go back to the host, you are now in the test. World, to test whether you are eligible to become a tasker, so the rules can't tell you in advance."

"What if I don't complete it?"

"If the test world is not completed, the soul of the tasker will be recycled."

"Recycling?"

"It's destruction in human sayings."

Lu Yan said at this time: "Since no one knows this young lady, please invite her out first."

Seeing the bodyguard coming again, Lu Yuanzheng was far away from him, Bai Ling was unwilling, and immediately sat on the ground and began to splash, "Lu Yan, I love you so much, why don't you stay with me and get engaged to another woman? , why? Other women are with you for money, only I am true love for you!"

Hearing this, Su Wu, who was originally dissatisfied with the system's explanation, couldn't help sneering, "Yes, I just like him for Money, so what? He still wants to marry me."

Bai Ling was choked to the point of speechless and pointed at Su Wu, you, you, for a long time without spitting out a complete sentence. The bodyguard dragged out.

Not only Bai Ling, but even the relatives and friends of the two parties present were shocked by Su Wu's words. As long as some wealthy people are rich, it is somewhat taboo for a woman to marry for money, even if it is actually for money, but Not to mention, it looks good on both sides.

But not only did Su Wu say it, but she was so blatant that even the Ke family members looked at her with a little more worry.

Ke Zhengan was even more prepared to go up and grab his daughter back immediately if Lu Yan became angry.

However, everyone was waiting left and right, and there was no sign that Lu Yan was angry, so they couldn't help but feel even more uneasy.

After confirming that the woman was taken out, Lu Yan glanced at Lu Yuanzheng, who was constantly stepping back, then looked at Su Wu, and smiled, "Quietly, there is still one more ring exchange procedure, let's continue."

Others Person: "..."

After this farce-like engagement ceremony, Su Wu did not go to work again. She walked around the world. Lu Yan was with her most of the time. He accompanied Su Wu around during the day, and deal with work at night, but every time Su Wu asked him not to accompany her, he was quite insistent, as if he was afraid that he would not be able to see her again.

If Su Wu didn't know that this world couldn't have another tasker, she might wonder what this man knew.

Seeing that there are only three days left until the three-month deadline, Su Wu has not moved yet, and 033 can't help urging, "Host, there are still three days before you leave this world, please choose a way to leave as soon as possible."

The book on Su Wu's hand Closing it, he turned to look at Lu Yan who was pushing the door in, "Let's get married."

The tray in Lu Yan's hand slanted, and the cup on it was about to slide down. It was placed in the middle of the tray again, just looking at Su Wu, "What did you just say?"

Su Wu raised her eyebrows slightly and smiled at him, "What? You don't want to?

" It is rare for a man of a lifetime to blush, "I just think I should tell you this sentence."

"Then let's go to the church for the wedding tomorrow." Su Wu said.

"Don't you need to notify your parents? It will take more than ten hours for them to come here, and I will call someone right away..."

"No," Su Wu wrapped her arms around Lu Yan's neck, "We are here for a simple wedding. , and then go back to China to do it again after a while. Tomorrow it's just the two of us, you, and me. How's it going?"

"Of course."

Seeing this man who was a little silly, 033 couldn't help feeling a little sympathetic, "Host, Don't you delay people like this?"

Su Wu, who has never paid much attention to it, replied this time, she said, "It is better to be widowed than to be an old virgin for a lifetime."

033: "..." It seems very Makes sense, but it always feels wrong.

Su Wu didn't expect at first that this man was so tolerant. After living together for so long, she even took the initiative to kiss. It was unbelievably innocent.

Two days before they left, Su Wu and Lu Yan held a wedding.

The next day, she left early.