Chapter 22

Su Wu clearly saw that the corners of Bai Ling's lips twitched after she finished speaking. Seeing this, she almost laughed, "Yeah, just call me by my name."

But no matter what she thought, Bai Ling In the end, didn't show any negative on her face, she responded obediently, but did not call Su Wu's name, but continued to say to Grandma Ke: "Grandma, let me help you push the wheelchair." 

A smile crossed Su Wu's eyes, she dares to treat her like air when she is still here. This heroine is really interesting, but Su Wu didn't say anything, but was waiting for Grandma Ke to speak.

Sure enough, Grandma Ke said, "It's okay, just let her push the wheelchair. She sits in the office all day, so she needs to exercise."

Su Wu made up the knife in a timely manner, "Yeah, Sister Bai Ling, you are so busy as a volunteer, and it is rare to have free time now, and Let's just chat, how can we trouble you so much."

To Su Wu, this person Bai Lianhua, has not used it much, she has seen it a lot, and now she has changed her shell even more easily, and Bai Lingqi's face turned green. This woman is obviously sarcastic that she can't find a good job and can only do volunteer work.     (Tl: sorry I can't really revise this into something more understandable .·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·. )

But the change of face was only a momentary thing, Bai Ling squeezed the palm of her hand, pulled out a smile, and followed the two of them.

Grandma Ke didn't notice the undercurrent between the two, and still chatted happily with them. After a while, she ran into the old lady she met recently, and immediately forgot her granddaughter.

Bai Ling gently pulled La Su Wu's sleeve, "Can we talk?"

Su Wu asked, "What's there to talk about?"

The two came to a quiet place nearby, and Bai Ling stopped and said, "I'm not in a relationship with Chutian."

Su Wu: "Huh?"

Bai Ling said, "Chutian still loves you."

Su Wu said, "What do you mean?"

Bai Ling said, "You also love Chutian, and you can even help He's going to die, why aren't you two together?"

"I'm sorry," Su Wu interrupted Bai Ling's words, "Miss Bai, did you misunderstand something? Mr. Chu and I have already broken up."

Bai Ling shook her head, with an expression I knew all about, "Ke Jing, stop pretending. I saw you jumped off the roof and fell in front of the car the other day. You love him so much, you mustn't let him go. Can you give Lu Yan back to me?"

Seeing her expression, Su Wu, who basically guessed the reason, almost laughed out loud, it seems that the heroine has been following them for a long time, she gently touched the corner of her eyes and covered the smile in her face, when he looked at Bai Ling again, her face was full of sincerity, "Miss Bai, I don't know where you heard about me and Mr. Chu, and I don't know why you think this way, but I really have nothing to do with Chutian now, let alone have any relationship in the future. As for Lu Yan, he is his own, why do you want me to give it back to you? Thank you very much for taking care of my grandma these days, But I don't need to bother you in the future, I will take care of her myself."

Seeing Su Wu turning to leave, Bai Ling quickly reached out and pulled her, "No! You must be lying to me! You're just doing it for revenge, right? You know I like Lu Yan, so you want to take him away, right? I..."

"Miss Bai." Su Wu interrupted Bai Ling's words, her eyes swept across Bai Ling's face, and then fell on her to grab On her hand, "Please let go."

Su Wu's voice was not loud, but Bai Ling seemed to have been pricked by a needle suddenly, and let go of her hand suddenly, she pursed her mouth, her eyes were full of unwillingness, and she moved again Moved his fingers but did not dare to pull Su Wu again.

Rubbing her reddened arms, Su Wu glanced at the corner of her clothes exposed behind a big tree not far away, turned around and walked in the direction of Grandma Ke.

"Congratulations to the host, the counterattack value has increased by 30%, and the current counterattack value is 60%, please continue to work hard."

-------------------------------------------------

Chu Tian stood behind the tree trunk and watched Su Wu go away.

After looking for Su Wu last time, he was in a trance and was accidentally hit by Bai Ling's battery car. She took care of her patiently these days. He originally thought he had found true love, but he didn't expect her to be this kind of person. He clearly had someone else in his heart. Now, come and flirt with him.

He looked at his left hand with a missing finger, thinking about it now, she was afraid of taking the responsibility for crippling him.

If it was in the past, Chutian would have rushed out to question her at this time, but now he has no courage.

He slowly sat down with his back against the tree trunk, covered his eyes with his right hand, and a mocking smile appeared on the corner of his lips, not knowing whether he was mocking himself or Bai Ling.

After a long time, he let go of his hand and looked in Su Wu's direction again, I didn't know what she said to Grandma Ke, and a bright smile appeared on her face.

He looked back like he was stabbed by a needle and didn't dare to look again. His heart was full of grief, and he couldn't help thinking of the photo that he had trampled on and threw it into the trash can, and couldn't help but slapped himself.

Su Wu was talking to Grandma Ke about her childhood fun, and 033 couldn't help reminding: "Host, Chu Tian is watching you."

Su Wu glanced at the tree in the distance, Bai Ling had already left at this time, she turned towards 033 replied, "I know."

Bai Ling really didn't come to see Grandma Ke again in the next few days, but Su Wu didn't think she would give up so easily.

Chu Tian came to look for her, but she thought she didn't see it.

Until Grandma Ke was discharged from the hospital, Su Wu finally agreed with Chu Tian's idea of ​​having a private talk with her.

The two walked to the rooftop of the hospital. The cloudy days in July and August were a bit windy, and it looked like it was about to rain. Su Wu pulled the long hair that was blowing on her face behind her ears, "Tell me, what's the matter?"

Chu Tian He opened his mouth and finally uttered a few syllables, "I'm sorry."