Chapter 9

Her smile became brighter, "Hello, Miss Ke, please go up to the 80th floor from the elevator on the left, and just ask Secretary Liang to join the job."

Su Wu thanked the lady at the front desk and walked to the elevator she just pointed to.

The elevator happened to stop on the first floor, Su Wu opened it with one click, she stood in, and just pressed the floor, the door was not fully closed, and it was opened again. Outside the door was a man wearing a suit, about 1.8 meters tall The man of five, with a pair of rimless glasses on his face, looks suave.

Su Wu just saw what this person looked like in Grandma Ke's photo last night, but in reality, she should have never seen this person before, she smiled shyly at him, stood to the side, and let him inside. In the middle of the elevator.

Lu Yuanzheng glanced at the floor that had already been pressed, "Are you a new employee?"

"Yes," Su Wu replied, "I'm the new assistant to the president, my name is Ke Jing, hello president."

Seeing Su Wu seem to be a little nervous, Lu Yuanzheng smiled and said: "Don't be so restrained, relax, I won't eat people."

Of course, Lu Yuanzheng can't eat people, but according to the plot analysis, he likes to make people nervous from time to time, but he doesn't like to eat people.

A flustered brave girl with positive energy. It happened to happen, and it would be better for Su Wu to brush a wave of favorability by the way.

She glanced at Lu Yuanzheng gratefully, "Thank you, I'm really not so nervous anymore, Mr. Lu, you are so nice, I used to think you should be very serious."

"You're welcome." Lu Yuanzheng also smiled, "It's just a legend, don't listen to rumors from outside," said that the elevator door opened, he pressed the door button, and said to Su Wu, "The elevator is here, go out."

"Thank you, Mr. Lu."

"You're welcome. You go to Liang first. The secretary will go through the onboarding procedures, and then familiarize yourself with the job responsibilities." Then he looked at Secretary Liang who was standing next to him, "Secretary Liang, help her go through the onboarding procedures."

Secretary Liang is a big-breast woman of twenty-six or seven, wearing clothes. It was also very sexy. Facing Lu Yuanzheng, his smile was as sweet as honey, "Okay, Mr. Lu."

Lu Yuanzheng explained a few more words before returning to the office.

As soon as the door of the president's office was closed, Secretary Liang's smile faded, "Ke Jing, right? Please give me the letter of appointment."

Su Wei was not too surprised by Secretary Liang's attitude, the frequency of her appearance in the original plot She is very tall, and her status is a vicious female supporting role, which caused a lot of trouble between the male and female protagonists. Of course, the end is not very good.

As the new assistant to the president, Su Wu was beautiful and naturally aroused Secretary Liang's sense of crisis, and she was inevitably a little indifferent to her.

However, despite being a bit neglectful, Secretary Liang is a professional secretary to the president, and the work he arranges for Su Wei is also very thoughtful. Su Wei's office is next to the president's office. In order to facilitate the assistant to serve the president at any time, there is a door between the two offices. small gate.

Since she just joined the job, Su Wu mainly understood the nature of her work, and her task was to read various materials, and the morning time passed quickly.

At noon, I called the senior and asked him to have a meal to express his gratitude. In the afternoon, she still looked at the documents and sorted out the documents, and she did not communicate with Lu Yuanzheng during the whole process.

This state lasted for three days. Seeing that Su Wu was working hard and didn't want to seduce the president at all, Secretary Liang's attitude towards her was not so vigilant at the beginning, and she would also mention her a few words from time to time.

Su Wu's memory is very good, and the speed of reading documents is also ten lines at a glance. Secretary Liang originally arranged for her to work three or two days a week, and then she was free.

Regarding the host's serious behavior of sitting behind the desk and playing games, 033 expressed a deep disapproval attitude, "Host, you entered the company through the back door just to play games?"

Su Wei was noncommittal, "I call this a combination of work and rest, you can't always tell me to work without rest."

"..."

Looking at the big word Sheng on the screen, looking at the time, it was already off work. Su Wu turned off the computer, yawned, "Believe it or not, my land expedition to an absolute favorability increased by at least 10 percentage points tomorrow That banquet he would invite me to become a companion."

033 had Acknowledging that what Su Yu said is correct, although Su Yu has not had much positive communication with Lu Yuanzheng these days, it has been counted that every time Lu Yuanzheng sees her, she is in a state of "working hard". This host is like a human being, and can always know when Lu Yuanzheng passed by her door.

However, 033 disagreed with Su Wu's latter conclusion. In the plot, the male lead's female companion should be the female lead tomorrow.

According to the plot, Lu Yuanzheng had actually met the heroine two days ago, but this first meeting was not a good impression on both sides, and Su Wu did not stop it.

The key lies in the banquet tomorrow. According to the plot, Lu Yuanzheng went alone. The heroine was working as a waiter in a hotel and was being pulled by a nouveau riche boss. In order to relieve her, Lu Yuanzheng called her his daughter. Companion, the hero saved the beauty.

It was also at this banquet that Lu Yuanzheng developed a favorable impression of the heroine, laying the foundation for the two to be together in the future.

Su Wu's task is to prevent the male and female protagonists from being together, and of course, she will be present at such a critical plot, but 033 never thought that she would actually want to go as the male protagonist and the female companion.

Although the two of them are working on the same floor in the same company, they don't actually communicate much. The meeting is also a relationship of greeting. 033 can't think of any reason for Lu Yuanzheng to invite Su Wu to attend the banquet.

Ignoring 033's thoughts, Su Wu took her small bag and walked out of the company.

033 reminded: "Host, it is raining heavily outside, it is expected to fall for half an hour, It is recommended that you wait for the rain to lighten before leaving. "