Chapter 47

The back of the young man who followed the good manners, the corners of his lips that were tightly pursed just now raised a slight arc, which seemed intriguing, "Little San'er, what is my mission?

" Your mission is to let the male lead return to the classroom and study hard, and he will be admitted to Yandu University."

"What is his grade now?"

"He hasn't taken the exam since he transferred, but there is a record of the exam before the transfer, and his grade is the countdown of the grade. First, the total score of 750 can get 150."

"..."

For some reason, as he spoke, Chu Xuanfeng felt a look of contempt coming from behind him, he turned his head and saw this The well-behaved little girl was looking at herself with adoring eyes, and she suddenly became arrogant and concluded: "So it is very important to study hard, don't let me see you running around outside during class time again, if I see you next time, I'll kick you."

Su Wu quickly thought about the countermeasures in her heart, and said with admiration: "Brother, you are so good, your grades must be very good."

After saying this, Su Wu clearly saw Chu Xuanfeng The expression on her face distorted in an instant, and her eyes became extremely embarrassed, but she did not intend to let him go like this, and continued: "Then, can I come to you for tutoring in the future? My grades are very poor, and my parents don't care about me, they all said that I couldn't get into high school."

"I..." Chu Xuanfeng almost couldn't help telling the truth, but when he saw the little girl's reverent eyes, he couldn't help patting his chest for a while, "Don't worry, Your brother, is a top student, I guarantee you will be admitted to a good high school!"

"Wow! You are really amazing!" Su Wu's eyes brightened, "Brother, what's your name? My name is Shen Anyuan"

"Hey, my name is Chu Xuanfeng." Chu Xuanfeng touched the back of his head, messing up his hair that had been messed up because he ran for a while, and he pointed to the small yard in front of him, " That's you're home, go back quickly."

Su Wei hummed, took out a key from her trouser pocket, and opened the door, "Brother Xuanfeng, where do you live, I'll come to you tomorrow to make up lessons."

"I live at... No. 12, Nanjiexiang." 

A few minutes later, Chu Xuanfeng, who was walking alone on the street, was blown by the cold wind. He suddenly came back to his senses, touched his trousers pocket, and took out a small and exquisite mobile phone. He pressed a few keys, "Loach, do you have any textbooks for junior high school? Give me a set."

"Don't ask what's going on, hurry up, do you have any?"

"I'll come to your house soon. Take it, hurry up and find the book."

Although Su Wu didn't know what Chu Xuanfeng was doing, it was not difficult to imagine that she would naturally need a set of junior high school textbooks for her tutoring. Chu Xuanfeng used to be a bad boy and was forced to transfer to another school. If you come from this town that doesn't give a shit, naturally he won't bring any textbooks. Even the high school textbooks were given to him by the teacher who was looking for previous students, and they are still worn apart.

After sorting out the little girl's memory, it was almost time. Su Wu went to the kitchen to pick up two bowls of rice and put them into the rice cooker according to her habit. She cut two potatoes and cut them into shreds, plugged them into the electric frying pan, and fry them. At this time Shen Cheng came back, he carried the toolbox for leather shoes on his shoulders, put them in the corner, then wiped the sweat from his dark forehead, took out an old smoking gun, put it in his mouth, coughed With a sound, he looked towards the kitchen, "I'm cooking, your mother won't be back today, so let's eat and order less food."

Su Wu agreed, and when the meal was ready, she found two from the cupboard. The bowl came out, and two bowls of rice were placed on the wooden table with one missing edge, and the only bowl of vegetables was placed in the middle of the table.

After Shen Cheng took his last puff of cigarettes, he glanced at the door again, knocked the smoking gun on the threshold, put it on the stool behind him, got up and washed his hands in the courtyard, and then returned to the front of the table to pick up the bowl.

Shen Cheng spoke very little, and Shen Anyuan was also an introverted girl who could not speak, so she ate this meal quietly.

After eating, Su Wu was about to put away the dishes to wash when suddenly there was a knock on the door. She wanted to open the door, but was stopped by Shen Cheng, "Nan, go back to your room to study first, Dad has something to do now."

The people outside the door were obviously very anxious, and the knock on the door was very urgent. Su Wu glanced at it, and without asking anything, she turned and entered the room.

There are very few descriptions of this female supporting role in the plot, and there is no mention of what happened to her except for the little follower, so Su Wu really doesn't know who will come from outside.

"Little San'er, look at who is outside the door."

"Okay, host."

Seeing Su Wu entering the room, Shen Cheng went to open the door. Outside the door stood a middle-aged woman with big waves. She had a beautiful face. , is a rare beauty in the town, but from her rough hands, it is not difficult to see the suffering she suffered before. She is Shen Anyuan, Su Wu's current mother.

Shen Cheng lowered his voice, "Get your things and leave quickly, keep your voice down, don't disturb the child's studies, she has to take the high school entrance examination next year, so I will tell her that you are going to work."

"Got it. "The woman said angrily, stepping on the high heels that didn't quite fit her feet and followed up to her original room, rummaging in the closet, disgustedly set aside the outdated clothes in the closet, and took a piece of jewelry from the bottom. The box came out and put it in the bag, and then without even looking at the man standing at the door, he passed right in front of him.

Shen Cheng didn't speak, just kept looking at her.

The woman glanced back at him and hummed: "Look at your useless appearance, I'm really angry when I look at it. Forget it, we're already divorced anyway, and I'm too lazy to talk about you." Then she flipped through her bag, He took out a pink lady's leather purse, took out a few red notes, and put them on the table with empty bowls."