Chapter 12

Su Wu only saw this necklace at the world auction a few days ago. It was sold by a mysterious buyer at a price of 20 million M coins. I didn't expect to see it again so soon.

20 million M coins are equivalent to 200 million Chinese coins, and 200 million to buy a ruby ​​necklace with little room for appreciation. This must be thought carefully among the super-rich. After all, even if you are rich, it is not a strong wind.

Lu Yan said: "When I saw it, I thought it was very suitable for you. I'll bring it for you to see."

Su Wu had never seen any jewelry before, and there were countless others that were more valuable than this, but At the first glance, she liked this necklace, not only because it was beautiful, but also because she liked its shape. The rubies in the center were evenly arranged in the image of a bunch of flames, which looked extremely bright.

Lu Yan's movements were very light, but he didn't seem to cherish the necklace in his hand, but as if he was afraid that this precious necklace would hurt Su Wu's skin, his movements were very solemn.

Putting the necklace on, Lu Yan looked very satisfied, and sure enough, the red color was the best match for the person in front of him.

"What's wrong?" Su Wu turned around and asked.

Lu Yan lightly stroked Su Wu's smooth hair, "It's alright, it's getting late, let's go."

This banquet was a high-end business banquet, and the guests were all famous entrepreneurs from all over the country, like the Ke family. Naturally, no one in such a scholarly family likes this kind of banquet, so Su Wu is not worried about seeing the Ke family at the banquet.

When the two arrived at the hotel, it had been a while since the opening time of the banquet. Lu Yuanzheng stood downstairs and waited for them. When he saw Su Wu, his eyes straightened. He didn't seem to expect that her image would change so much, but As soon as he glanced at it, he shivered and quickly looked away.

The three of them went upstairs and entered the venue. The organizer hadn't started talking yet. Everyone in the venue gathered in twos and threes. Although they were chatting, they glanced at the door of the venue from time to time.

When Su Wu appeared pulling Lu Yan's arm, the scene suddenly fell into an abnormal silence.

At this moment, a crisp wine glass cracking sounded.

Everyone was woken up by the sound. All the people present were high-end people and had high requirements for etiquette. The sudden noise naturally made them all frown and look in the direction of the sound source.

In the center of the line of sight is a young girl in a waiter's clothes. The cup in the tray in her hand has fallen to the ground and shattered into pieces. The liquor in the cup splashed onto the trousers of a fat boss, forming a small stain. The boss was staring at her sideways, "How did you walk? Do you know how much my clothes cost? You can't afford it, even if you sell yourself!" The girl turned pale and panicked: "Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. "

This girl is the heroine of this world, her name is Bai Ling, her facial features are not the most exquisite, but she looks very comfortable, and has an innocent temperament that makes people feel pity, but now no one paid attention to her, and most of them came to Lu Yan immediately.

When the fat boss saw her appearance, a light flashed in his eyes, and he said, "I'm sorry? An apology is enough? Ask your manager to come over and I'll talk to him in person!"

Bai Linggeng said he was looking for the manager. Panicked, "I, I..."

"It's ok if you don't need a manager..." The fat boss stared at the girl with a meaningful smile and reached out to grab Bai Ling's hand, "The clothes are dirty, you have to go with me. Wash your clothes." The

two people's pulling in the crowd did not receive much attention, Su Wei, who was always paying attention to the situation over there, glanced at Lu Yuanzheng, who was standing cautiously behind her and Lu Yan, and found that the original The male protagonist who should have come forward at this time did not look at the female protagonist at all.

As a vicious female supporting character who should prevent the male and female protagonists from being together, Su Wu is naturally happy to see the situation in front of her.

She is not worried about what will really happen to the heroine. According to 033, the hero and heroine of a world have their own halo, and the law of saving danger and the hero's immortality is more effective in certain situations. Not too much.

Soon the fat boss pulled the frail female lead away. As Su Wu, who seldom participates in such gatherings, was still a little uncomfortable pulling Lu Yan's arm, listening to the system's report, "Congratulations to the host. , the counterattack value has increased by 20%, and the current counterattack value is 30%, please continue to work hard."

This banquet was so worth it, the counterattack value was simply effortless.

Lu Yan ignored the flattering people around him, lowered his head, and said to Su Wu, "Do you feel bored?"

Su Wu shook her head and replied obediently, "Not boring."

Hearing her answer, Lu Yan's eyes flashed. With a smile, he reached out and touched her head, "Good."

Lu Yan's palms were dry and warm, but Su Wu rolled her eyes at the man's coaxing a little girl, but her face was flushed with blush. With her gorgeous makeup today, many men around her stared straight, and their hearts were burning.

However, the fire hadn't been completely burnt out, and they met Lu Yan's sight again, and suddenly it was as if a bucket of ice cubes fell on their body, freezing all the way from the top of their head to the bottom of their feet, and they didn't dare to look at Su Wu anymore even a glance.

Su Wu had absolutely no resistance to such a domineering man, and she was even more satisfied when she looked at the quiet people around her. This man's aura was too strong, and it met her mate selection criteria in every way.

Maybe she can think about it again, even if it's a mission world, it's rare to see such a pleasing one, so she can talk about love by the way and then go.

The banquet reached its climax due to the arrival of Lu Yan.